Part 13

Still trying to find a good reason why I should write another chapter. Creativity?!

No color green will be used. Jk! On with the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That-That's um...." Dash struggled to find the right words. They were on the tip of her tongue!

"Thats- a set of-uh- lingerie?"

"And who's it to?" It was Applejack's turn to be seductive. She dropped the lingerie on the floor, completely ignoring her soreness.

She pushed herself to sit on top of Rainbow, bending down to lick Dash's cheek.

"It-it was sort of for-gah-me..."

"And what purpose does it have, Dashie?"

Dash's Wings flared, as she stared up at Applejack. She blushed hardcore.

"There-uh-for our uhh-"

Applejack grinned. "For our, what?"

Rainbow was cracking under the heat. She shoved up roughly, to make it so Rainbow was on top, pinning AJ's arms down.

"You know, AJ," Dash said, also feeling a bit frisky, even though they had just done it,"once you flirt with me, just you, you can bet your lucky stars your as good as in bed with me. Just you," she smirked, also taking a whack at licking. She licked AJ's neck and cheek, causing AJ to squirm.

Dash got up and slowly walked over to the kitchen, making sure to shake her behind as much while she walked, incase Applejack was watching.

Applejack got up, and quickly walked over to the kitchen a while after, as Rainbow had made hay fries.

"Y'all is good at cookin', Rainbow."

"T-thanks. Pinkie sorta taught me."

Applejack finished, and did the dishes. She then asked Rainbow for a lift down, as she had to start work up at Sweet Apple Acres. "Wanna tag along?"

Dash smiled, nodding.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 months later, and Dash and AJ were thriving! The wedding was only 2 hours away. Rainbow had dressed in a nice tux. Everypony came, and chatted it up, before the Ceremony began. Suddenly, the music picked up, playing the typical wedding song.

2 hours later....

"Do you, Rainbow Dash, Take Applejack, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you Applejack, take Rainbow Dash as your lawfully wedded wife/husband?"

Applejack looked over at Rainbow, who looked back at her. "Ah do."

"You may now kiss the mare."

Dash and Applejack turned to each other and pressed their lips together, while ponies cheered! They stayed like that for 20 seconds, before breaking apart and walking back down the aisle. Dash and Rainbow walked over to the carriage parked out side. Before they entered, Applejack threw the flowers back, which this time, unintentionally, they landed in Rarity's hooves.

She was standing next to Spike, and smiled. Suddenly, Twilight stuck her head in the middle and glared at Rarity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The reception was going great! Lots of food, cake, music, and relatives. Lots and lots of relatives. The first festivity was eating the food. Dash had gotten a bowl of Dandelion soup, and a plate of dandelion salad, deviled eggs, and some pasta.

The couple ate at the large table in the front of the room. Everypony smiled as they ate, and enjoyed the time they had.

Next, it was time to cut the cake. Rainbow cut a small piece of Cake from the top tier, and handed it to AJ. AJ cut a piece from the bottom and handed it to Rainbow Dash.