Part 11

No, it wasn't, HIM, was it?

AJ and RD turned around, and groaned. There stood Flame Fossil, Big Mac's so called,"Friend."

"What's a couple of Ladies doing out here tonight? Shouldn't you be inside the Gala?"

'What a player,' Dash thought.

Normally, this wouldn't be the type of treatment you give to an Alicorn, but Flame was an exception.

"Excuse me, Mr. Fossil, would ya' be so kaind as ta leave us alone?"

Flame grinned. 'Player mode: ACTIVATE,' he shouted in his head.

"Oh, Dash. Can I tell you how lovely your magenta eyes look under the moonlight," he said, running a hoof on Dash's face. Aj gasped, disgusted. Dash held back the willpower to smash his face in with a boulder.

AJ huffed. 'Hey! That's mah job,' she thought.

Fossil noticed AJ's huff, and took it in as an act of Jealousy. "Oh, AJ. There is plenty of me for both of you!"

'Lay a fucking hoof on her,' Dash threatened in her mind. 'Lay a hoof on her, and your dead.'

Rainbow turned to quickly look over at Fluttershy, who seemed to be chasing the animals AWAY from the Gala. She sighed, but when she turned her attention back to the jerkwad front of her, she growled.

He had her in his arms, AJ struggling for freedom. Dash growled. "Get off of her!"

He looked over at her, and raised a brow quizzically. "Or what," he smirked.

"Or I'll buck you."

"Ooooh," he said, taking it the perverted way, rather than the literal way. He tightened his grip around AJ.

Dash huffed. "Okay, you asked for it," she growled, as she turned around, balancing on her forelegs, and shooting her back legs out, aiming for his muzzle.

WHAM!!

The Alicorn lay on the floor, holding the spot where his horn was. WAS. Dash had bucked half his horn off, missing her original target. She didn't care if she got in all the trouble in the world. She was just happy Applejack was safe.

"That, is what you get," she replied breathlessly, as used all her energy for the kick,"For messing with my mare."

Flame looked up surprised. Half for the horn, and half because of what he just heard. "YOUR mare!?"

Dash nodded proudly, as AJ scrambled over to Rainbow's Side.

"Lesbians," replied Fossil. "That's hot."

"Buck off."

AJ giggled. The two mares walked off, heads held high.

As they approached the Castle, AJ shoved Rainbow with her into a bush. It was quite thick, but seemed to be hollow. Applejack had landed on top of RD, pinning her down.

"Woah, AJ, like I said, Later."

"It's not that you little pervert," Applejack exclaimed in a hushed whisper, Lightly swatting Rainbow's arm. "I-I just wanna thank y'all for the perfect night ever."

Dash blushed. "Eh, it was nothing AJ."

"No, that's not it. Y'all have me a whole new outlook on life. Ah wake up every morning feeling refreshed, singin' with the birds, and love every day, every hour, every moment, every SECOND spent with you. And Ah hope those seconds could become years."

Dash looked at Applejack In awe. 'Had Applejack just admit how much she loved me?!'

"A-AJ..." Dash smiled, on the verge of tears.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"Ah love y'all too, sugarcube."

Then, without hesitation, they moved in for a passionate kiss.

No tongues, no dominance, just the real, old fashioned, beautiful kiss.

Rainbow pulled away after a minute, and a thought that had raced through her mind all week came to mind.

"Hey, AJ?"

"Yeah, Sugarcube?"

"I need to ask you a really big question. Something that I'm sure, I know and feel that I want."

"Ah thought we agreed we'd do that later?"

"WHY MUST EVERYTHING REFER BACK TO OUR SEX LIFE," retorted Rainbow in a hushed exclamation.

"Heh. Sorry... So, your question?"

"Oh, yeah. So, I just thought about what you said, and I totally agree. I also want to spend the rest of my life with you. Till we die of old age. I wanna be with you every sunrise, and sunset, and every moment inbetween. I love you so much, words can't even describe how much. Do you see where I'm getting at?"

Aj gasped. 'No way! What in tarnation!?'

"AJ, that question?"

Applejack covered her mouth with her hooves that were pinning Rainbow's, allowing Dash to pull out a small satin box from her flank pocket.

"AJ, will you," Dash smiled, opening up the box, revealing a beautiful diamond incrusted sandwich.

(NAAAH! IM JUST MESSING WITH YOU! Its not a sandwich, obviously.)

"AJ will you," Dash smiled, opening up the box, revealing a beautiful diamond incrusted ring. It had 3 small crystal (<<hay, my name!) gems on the band, red, orange and blue.

"The Red stands for,'Love.' The blue stands for me, and the orange stands for you."

Dash had planned this whole thing out, and had not really bucked off Flame Fossil's horn, and had created an illusion. She asked for Celestia to hold the guitar in her chamber. She had sold autographs, personal items, anything to raise enough money to buy the ring.

"Applejack, I think I wanna marry you." (le cue Bruno Mars song.)

She looked over at Rainbow dash. How could she refuse?! Here she sat, with the love of her life proposing to her in a bush. Eh, still a better love story than Twilight!

A few tears escaped her eyes. She nodded slowly at first, before finally, smiling widely and hugging Dash in a huge embrace, repeating the word,"Yes," over and over in her FIANCÉE's ear.

DA ENDS!

(Jk! Jeez I feel reals meansie Pie today! I will make dis longer cuz I feels bads.) <incorrect spelling on purpose>

Dash laid in AJ's arms, in her mares arms, absolutely in awe. 'Did she just agree? T-to marry me?!' Dash laughed, and hugged Applejack back.

They exited the bush, only to be bombarded with,'AWWWS,' and,'Yays!' Their friends stood outside the bush, excluding Fluttershy, whopping. Along with two mysterious ponies.

"What the-"

"Oh, we're so happy for you guys!" Smiled Rarity, with an unfamiliar colt at her side. Though AJ and Rainbow seemed like they knew him.

"Yeah! Great for you guys!"

"SPIKE!!??" Rainbow and Applejack stared at the purple pony with a green spikey mane, top hat, and tux.

"Yep, that's me!"

"But- But how," asked AJ.

"It's simple, really..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAAH! SO MANY CLIFFHANGERS!! I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER IN 2 HOURS IN THE LEAST. I FEEL EXCITED FOR POSTING NEW CHAPPS!!!

Also, watching Equestria Girls at 3 in the morning is so not creepy. Not creepy at all! :P