Part 4

Rainbow blushed hardcore. Applejack just stared at her wide eyed. Rainbow's scratch was a dull throb, but that had subsided only seconds after she noticed AJ was laying on her.

Dash's wings suddenly flared. 'Gah!' She thought. She blushed even more. 'Pomf moment!' She mentally hoof-faced herself.

"What are you two up to!?"

Rainbow and AJ both shot their heads at the door. There Rarity stood, fabrics held with her blue aurora. Rarity closed the door," I do hope I wasn't, INTERRUPTING, anything."

AJ shot up like a light, her hat floated off her head, landing to cover Rainbows scorching red face.

"Uh- nutin' Rarity! It's faine!"

Rainbow sat up, handing AJ her hat. AJ thanked her and put her hat on. The trio just ignored the incident and continued with the dress fitting, and an hour later, they both went to Rainbows to eat.

"Na', I know we didnt think this through. How the hay am I gonna get up there," AJ asked when they arrived.

Rainbow gulped, hoping not to weird her out. "M-Maybe you could get on my back? A-and I fly up," suggested. It was all she thought of. What if Applejack refused, and just left?!

Applejack began to feel her temperature rise. "R-Raide? On your," she asked, pointing to Dash's back with her hoof. Rainbow nodded awkwardly, feeling her self look away shyly.

Suddenly, Rainbow felt AJ climb on her back, her back legs against Rainbows flank, wrapping her forelegs around RD's neck

"Ready? I don't want you to fall," she asked.

"Yeah."

Rainbow flapped harder than normal, because of the extra cargo. In less than a minute, they arrived, and AJ dismounted. When Applejack walked in, she couldn't believe her eyes!

To be continued...

A/N:

SO, rainbow and Applejack finally had an awkward moment. And why was Applejack so shocked? Find out in tomorrows part, the Valentine's special. Also, a warning, it will get DIRTAAAY! Just a heads up. Probably like, LIME OR LEMON!!!! :3