Part 8

Sorry, sooo sorry for the long wait! So here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is so~o AMAZING!"

And amazing it was. Twilight transformed an Apple Applejack volunteered and turned it into a carriage! Rarity got some of her colt friends, who were just friends, to pull the carriage for them to the Gala.

When they arrived in Canterlot, the girls were excited. Their dreams were just a few trots away!

"Here it is girls! The Grand Galloping Gala," said Twilight, when everyone exited the carriage.

~Le singing mode!~

🎶

🌸-Fluttershy

🍎-Applejack

🎀-Rarity

⚡-Dash

🎈-Pinkie

✨-Twilight

✨-I can't believe we're finally here! With all that we've imagined, the reality of this night is sure make this, the best night ever! At the Gala!

(At the Gala)

🌸- At the Gala, in the garden, I'm going to see them all! All the creatures, I'll befriend them at the Gala!

(At the Gala)

All the birdies, and critters, they will love me big and small. We'll become good friends forever, right here at the Ga~ala!

(All our dreams will come true, right here at the Gala! At the Gala!)

🍎- At the Gala, I will sell them, all ma Appletastic treats!

Hungry ponies, they will buy them,

Carmel Apples, Apple sweets, and I'll earn a lot of money, for the Apple family, but I'm mostly here for my special lady pony, Rainbow you complete me~e!

(All our dreams and our hopes from now until hereafter, all that we've been wishing for will happen here at the Gala, At the Gala!)

🎀- At the Gala, all the royals, they will meet fair Rarity. They will see I'm just as regal at the Gala~a!

(At the Gala!)

I will find him! My Prince Charming! And how Gallant he will be! And he'll treat me like a lady! Tonight at the Gala~a!

(This is what we've waited for, to have the best night ever, Each of us will fill our dreams tonight at the Gala, At the Gala!)

⚡- Been Dreaming, I've Been Waiting, To dance with that great pony.

Applejack, her golden mane, and shining name!

Her figure saying words of thousands, and eyes of sparkling green diamonds!

Applejack will fall in love with me again, right here at the Gala~a!

(All our dreams will have a Happy Ever after, all our dreams will come true here at The Grand Gala, The Gala!)

🎈-I am here at the Grand Gala, for it is the best party! But the one thing it was missing was a pony named Pinkie!

For I am the best at parties, everypony will agree! Ponies Playong, Ponies Dancing, with me at the Grand Gala~a!!

(Happiness and Laughter at the Gala! At the Gala!)

✨-At the Gala,(At the Gala!) With the Princess is where I'm going to be! (to be!)We all about magic, and what I've learned and seen,(she will see!) and it's going to be so special, and she takes time just for me~e!

(This is going to be the best night ever!)

(Into the Gala we must go; we're ready now, we're all aglow! Into the Gala, let's go in and have the best night ever!

Into the Gala, nows the time; we're ready and we look Divine!)

(Into the Gala!)🌸-Meet new friends!

(Into the Gala!) 🍎-Sell some apples!

(Into the Gala!)🎀-find my prince!

(Into the Gala!)⚡-Expand romance!

🌸-to meet

🍎-to sell

🎀-to find

⚡-to fu-er-swoon

🎈-to woo

✨-to Talk!

Into the Gala! Into the Gala! And we'll have the BEST NIGHT EVER~R!!!!!!

At the Gala!