Orange to Cyan~ an Appledash and mlp fanfiction

Applejack was doing her weekly route to Ponyville's Market Square to sell some of the red produce her farm supplies her with.

It was Summer, and Pegasi lined the sky of Equestria to clear the sky to make way for the heat. Ponies down below rested in lawn chairs in front of their houses and apartments, probably getting gorgeously tanned.

"Hi Applejack," Rainbow called, soaring down from the sky to land next to her Orange friend. When rainbow landed, Applejack tipped her hat to her best friend.

"Howdy, Rainbow," AJ replied, a smile appearing on her face. Rainbow matched Applejack's pace, and smiled back.

"Whatcha up to," Rainbow asked.

"Just headin' on into Ponyville to sell some jams, jellies, apple juice, and of course apples!"

RD giggled. "So, tonight, Rarity is going to fit us into our dresses for the Grand Galloping Gala next week. I was wondering if we could walk together over there. Together," Rainbow asked hesitantly.

AJ blushed lightly, but it blended with the fur on her face. She smiled over at the cyan pony next to her. "Sure! I don't see wha' not," she replied gleefully.

Rainbow sighed lightly. She was excited. Tonight she would tell Applejack how she felt about her. But also quite nervous.