She is home

Antiono's pov
S-She loves me... But I can't hurt her....
"Look you don't have to say it back... I ju-"

"Andrea shut up and listen. Your one of a kind. Stubborn, weird, kind, ruthless, daring,beautiful, and a lot more. You gave me the world since day one. I love you too. She kissed me sweetly. It felt amazing to have my Queen here by my side. I just smiled at her.

"I gotta get ready to go get Mel." I told her

"Okay baby."

" Wanna come with...?" She gave me another one of her smiles.

" I would love too" I smiled at her. I threw on some blue jeans and a green shirt. Andrea had on some ripped dark blue jeans and a orange shirt. I grabbed her hand and we headed down stairs to the others. Everyone was eating Jordan's food. He can cook and me and the guys would die with out his food.

We sat down and everyone was quiet. I raised an eyebrow and Ron shook his head towards Andrea who was stuffing her face with waffles. I look over to see a hickey on her neck. I smirked and took out my phone quickly. I snapped a picture. She looked over at me. I just smiled and quickly put my phone down and ran behind Ron.

Andrea's pov
I was confused when he took the picture till I seen what it was...HE GAVE ME A HICKY!! Everyone started to laugh.

"Hey baby...guess...what.." he asked

"Hurry up before I kick your ass"

"In my defense I didn't know I did it till now." I walked over to him and he jumped over so now he is behind Noah.

"You still did it tho..."

"But you love me." He winked. That wasn't gonna work this time.

"Ask them that trick doesn't work everytime"

"TRUE" Kalilah, Summer,Jasmine, and Zoe yelled

He jumped over the table thinking I wasn't gonna catch him. The second his foot hit the ground is the same second I grabbed his shirt.

"Please don't hurt me" he pleaded. It was funny how the most feared man crumbles at my feet. But I love him to death.

"Next time tell me or I will beat you got it" I said

"Okay..."

"Now Ron and Noah can you help me?" They nodded.

"Pick him up and throw him in the pool" I whispered.

"But I don't want die" Noah said

"You won't I promise. I walked over to the girls and told them to record this. They just pulled out their phones. I gave the signal to the boys and they charged at Antiono. Seeing the kitchen is one door away from the pool it was easy. I just had to open the doors.

SPLASH

I was rolling on the ground laughing like crazy. It was so funny so see. Noah and Ron darted behind me.

"NOAH RON"

"She told us to." They said in sync.

"ANDREA!"

"Hey pay back is a bitch."

"Help me out then"

"I know that trick and if you try pushing me in I will kick your ass Antiono James Holmen "I stated.

"The whole name ughh fine I won't push you in." I went other slowly and pulled him out. He just shook his head at me. I kissed his cheek.

"Go change we are leavening soon" I said

" Be back in 10. Go warm up the car"

Antiono's pov

We were driving to the foster home. Mel was with a sweet old lady and a stern man. I never liked the guy but I had no say in it. He just gave me the wrong vibe.

We slid into the drive way. I turned the car off and just sat there. Of course I miss my baby sister. It's been me and her against the world. She may only be 7 but she is my world. The thoughts were cut off by a touch on my hand.

"You got this" I just smiled and walked up to the door. I rang the door bell and the sweet old lady opened it. She didn't look to well and I wasn't liking it.

"Oh Antiono your here. Would you like to come in as I finish helping Mel pack?"

"That would be lovely Mrs.Krueger. I also brought a friend may she come in as well?"

"Oh that's fine dear" I gave her a fake smile and walked in with Andrea behind me. The guy was in the living room with a beer in hand. I'm guessing he doesn't notice us walk in.

15 minutes later

There she is. My beautiful baby sister. Her long brown hair. Her gorgeous smile. Her innocence. Her rebel side. She gave me my purpose. We may not have the same father.
(That's why she is mixed and I'm Latino and white)
But she will forever be my little sister.

"ANT!" She screamed as she jumped in my arms.

"Hello beautiful I have missed you"

"I miss you too. Mrs.Jenni has helped me so much even when Mr.Gray tried hitting me"

"He tried hitting you!"Now I was mad no one will ever lay a hand on my baby sister. But I don't wanna scare her.

"Mel this is my girlfriend Andrea." I pointed to her.
"She is pretty"Mel reached for Andrea

"Thank you sweetheart. How about we go put your stuff in the truck okay?" She asked Mel

"Otayy" she said with a smile. She can brighten anyone's day.

Once they walked out I began to rage.
"HE PUT HIS HANDS ON HER!" I yelled

"No I got there everytime before he did so he would hit me instead of her. He isn't my son anymore. I never raised him like this."

"Jenni you are a sweet old lady but this isn't right and you know who I am"
"Yes I do and I'm so sorry. He became this way after he met some girl." Just as Jenni said that something hit my car with a loud bang....

"DONT EVER TRY AND TOUCH HER AGAIN"

What hit what?
What is gonna happen next
------------------------------------------
AN
I have been having trouble writing. But I promise I will continue. The next chapter should be here by next week. Again I'm sorry for the wait.