He is back

2 months later
Antiono's pov
Everything has actually went so smooth the last 2 months. Few problems here and there with the gang. We have grown so much so now it's more like a Mafia.

Andrea moved in with me and so did all her animals. She has been training all the dogs for fights. No not against other dogs,against people. She would never let me do that. We have gotta 6 new dogs. 2 pitbulls,a Rottweiler,a Gray hound, and 2 Malute Alaskan Husky hybrids. You know how people keep shit well Andrea she gets animals and doesn't let them go. On the other hand she trained them amazingly. She is getting Mel to want a bird cuz of Blue. That bird hates to and I hate it. He is always talking and when I do touch him he goes crazy and Andrea goes straight to him.

But anyway right now we are in the gym. Andrea is gonna show me her new moves and I have to talk to her.

"Ready" she asked me

"This is no far but come on girly"

"Don't ca..." she stopped mid sentence I turned around and saw a guy with many men behind him.

"Who the he-"I started

"Hello Liam. What do you want." I looked back to Andrea. She tried not to seem sacred. The guy spoke

"Why hello Andrea. You know what I want."

"Do I now?"

"Yes love I want you"

"HELL NO" I screamed at him.

"Oh yes Antiono. You have gotten a lot of my previous members seeing the thought I wasn't strong enough."

"You will not take her" I yelled

"I won't? Well how about I take her." He held Mel by her shoulder. She was crying.

"I WILL-"

"Kill you yes yes I know that saying all to well. I'll make a trade. The young lady for Andrea." I couldn't chose between them. I didn't know what to say. Andrea hugged me. She slowly walked over to Liam. She gave me one more look and smiled her beautiful smile. She turned back around and became stern.

"Now let her go." Andrea said. He let her go and she gave Andrea a hug. It looked like she gave her something.

"I am a man of my word." he grabbed Andrea

"You are no man Liam. Not after what you did to me"  he gave her a sly smile.

"Well beautiful I haven't changed and is seems nether have seeing your still scared of me." My blood boiled as he touched her. I took a step forward... He pulled out a gun and pointed it towards Andrea.

"Move again and she dies" I just froze.

"Antiono listen to me okay...." I just nodded my head at her slowly.
"I will forever love you no matter what. You gave me my life back and I won't forget you. Promise me you will take care of Mel,the family,and my animals. And if I do die. Promise me you will move on. You won't hold on. You deserve to be happy. A-And tell Austin thank you...for taking in a homeless little girl who caused so much trouble. Antiono I love you. Liam please let me say goodbye to my friends. If you do I won't run and I won't make trouble when you take me. Please just let me say goodbye."

That broke me so much. It was like she was saying goodbye forever.

"I will allow you to do that but at the door. You 2 go to the door with the others." He pointed the gun at Mel and me. I picked her up and slowly went around him.

And now here we all are saying goodbye to Andrea.

"Listen I can't stay I won't let y'all get hurt. Just know I love you all to death and I will never forget y'all. You will forever be my real family. Good luck in life." She gave everyone one last hug and like she promised left willingly. The second the door closed I sprang into action.

"MAPS NOW AND I WANT A CAR TO FOLLOW THEM WITHOUT HIM KNOWING." Everyone just stood there
"MOVE" with that everyone ran. I took a deep breath. Someone pulled in my shorts. It was Mel.

"Ant....Andrea said give this to you and not to go after her. But please be that stubborn guy and go find her. I want my sister back." She handed me a piece of paper. She walked to I'm guessing her room. I unfolded the paper. It said... I knew this day was coming. I wasn't going to have any of you hurt. Antiono I will always love you and I'm begging you not to follow him. I know his power. He texted me a week ago...saying he has my real family I have to find out if it true. I have a tracker in my hair. Use that and if I'm in real trouble I will push it making it go off. Please let ME do this" I called Ron.

"Hey we found the maps and..." I cut him off

"Stop everything. Andrea says she has to do something and has a tracker if needed..." I cut the line and just stood there and a sec

Andrea you better know what your doing...I need you

More family?
Who will be there?
What will Liam do?

-----------------------------------
I'm going to be starting another story in gonna be a story about werewolves. Writing gives me ease.
The next chapter should be here between Friday and next week. I have school and sports to worry about also. I will do my best.
Thanks for still reading :)