The Truth

BANG....

Andrea's pov
All I heard was a gun go off. I turned around quickly to see the 2rd guy with a gun in hand and Antiono falling to the ground. I ran to him quickly. I took he gun he had and shoot the 2rd guy in the head. I pulled out his phone and called Ron fast.

"Hey m..."

"ITS ANDREA GET HERE QUICK ANTIONO WAS SHOT WE ARE AT 4th AND WEST!! HURRY" I hung up and tried to get him to open his eyes. I started crying.

"Please don't give up on me. I owe you my life please please open your eyes...." I put my head down ashamed of myself.
"This would of never happened if I just told you guys the truth about me...it's my fault"

"N-No it isn't please look up Andrea. You are to strong to cry." I put my head up right away to see Antiono looking up at me. I hugged him tight not wanting to let go. He was surprised by my action but hugged me back tight. We heard 2 trucks pull up and I helped him stand up.

"What the hell happen?!!" Kalilah screamed

"Some guys were going to rape me and some girl and we thought we were good but the 2rd guy pulled out a gun and shot Antiono but he is dead now" I pointed. They all gasped. But not at the body at me and Antiono....he kissed me I was to stunned to move. He stoped and put his arm around me.

"Jordan get Mike to clean this up. Ron get the girls rope off and make sure she is safe and okay." They both nodded.
"Monster Death home" they ran off
"The rest of us are gonna leave.And Jordan bring the 3 that are alive back. " he nodded. We all piled in the trucks. It is way to late to go home so we are all staying the night.

We got back to the house and went inside. I needed to talk to him about the kiss and why he did it. Yeah I have known him for about 7 years now,don't ask...but why did he kiss me?

We walk in the house and sat in the living room. Once everyone gets back I'll tell them what Liz was talking about seeing only Austin knows...it's gonna be hard.

40 minutes later

Everyone was back we were getting ready to watch Deadpool. I got up from Antiono's grip and stood in front of everyone.....

"Y'all deserve to know what Liz was talking about.." they are went silent quickly. I took a big breath and started.
"Y'all know Austin isn't my real brother that's a no brainer but....when I was 7 people came and took me away from him...when they did I did something so stupid.....I.......

To be continued....

Sorry it's short