I Won't Fall Not at Your Feet

Antiono's pov
Andrea's tracker went off. Everyone was loaded and ready to go in 2 minutes.

"Let's roll out" I said as I jumped in my car and sped off. I only had one thing in my mind,to get my Angel back. I need her by my side. Yes it has only been 8 hours but that is to many. I have a horrible feeling when she is gone. Like I'm missing a piece of myself.

30 minutes later

We pulled up to an old warehouse. This warehouse is where my mother and father died...but no one knows about that except for the guys. And Liam...god I'm going to kill him.

Besides that fact I situated everyone and had different teams.
"On my signal we go" everyone stayed silent. I waited for something to happen in the building. Then out of no where I heard a boy.

"SOMEONE HELP MY SISTER PLEASE!!"

I jumped into action. My gang following behind me. I took out anyone in my way. We cleared all the room except one. It was locked but that won't stop me. I backed up and with one simple hit the door came down. As I stood there I seen 3 boys huddling around my beautiful queen. One looked at me.

"P-please help my sister s-she was just trying to protect us f-f-from them" he pointed to a women tied to a chair and the man trying to untie her. I signaled Noah and Ron to take them away.

"Andrea is your sister..?" I asked the boys.

"Y-Yes, our older sister but this is the first time we have met. P-please save her. She has a blade in her side.." a new one said.

"What are your names?" I asked as I picked up my baby who looked to be knocked out. You may ask how am I so calm. If I was scared the boys would be too. On the inside tho I was freaking out.

"W-we are Tyler, Kai, and Jacob,who are you to our sister" Tyler asked as we got in the car.

"Drive to the hospital. I'm her boyfriend also known as Antiono Stone leader of the Demon wolves gang." They all fell silent. I didn't care I liked the silence so I could think.

Ring Ring
"Hello" I answered the call
"Boss we found Liam and he is asking for you"

"Lock him with her mom and dad and after I know she is okay I will be there."

"Yes sir also he said the past always comes back. What does he mean?"
I took a deep breath...
"It means a lot now do as I said" I hung up the phone.

No I don't have this big sad story on how I'm like this way. My story is how I lost my other baby sister to Liam. His name makes me angry.

Flashback
April 17th 2012
"Mommy where is Sadie?" I asked my mother

"Umm well you see baby Sadie is uhh lost right now but daddy will find her okay" my mom was crying. But then the phone rang.

"H-Hello? No please...alright..okay...please don't hurt her please..." with that my mom dropped the phone and ran to the car. Mel was at my grandmother's so she wasn't in this. But my mom she zoomed in the car with out even shutting the door.

We pulled up to the warehouse and all I heard was my sister...screaming. And my father also but he was way louder. My mother grabbed my hand and took me up the stairs to the room. My sister...tied to the bed and my father...beaten.

"What do you want" my mother asked with tears in her eyes.

"Everything..." with that Liam pulled out a gun and shot my mother then father. I hit my head on some stone and was knocked out.... I never knew what happen to my sister....

Flashback over

I have always felt my sister was alive but that is very unlikely.
"Hello can I have some help" I asked the lady at that desk.

"Oh my yes this way." I had the boys sit while I put Andrea in the stretcher.

"Please take care of her.." I say as I let go of her hand.

"We will young man." With that she pushed Andrea off.

" Boys I have to go deal with this I will be back before noon tomorrow. Watch your sister and call me if anything happens." I walked out the hospital and hoped in my car. I started to cry and hit the steering wheel a couple for times. Why is my life and everyone I care about have to be messed with. I have to stay strong....I have to for my family.
I look up and say...

"I am Antiono Holman and I WON'T FALL NOT AT YOUR FEET I will live up to my family name!"
————————————
Sorry this took way longer then excepted. 8th grade is kicking my a** and I'm trying my best. I'm also writing I'm the Alphas Mate Great so please be patient.
See ya troublemakers 🤙🏾