Chapter 17- Bang

- new chapters soon -

"Pouah!" I scoffed, rolling over in my slovenly sheets as the sunlight hissed at my face. My disheveled, brown wavey curls were scattered across my pillow, and every breath I exhaled smelled faintly of ammonia and eviscerated, decomposing corpses. Thankfully, I had nobody to share this putrid moment with.

Reluctantly, I drag my feet towards the bathroom and brush my teeth. As I take a long look at myself in the mirror I sigh, I looked like I had been dragged through a hedge at least three times.

Mirrors don't talk. Lucky for me they don't laugh either.

After getting dressed and applying a generous layer of makeup I begin to attack my hair. I'm not quite sure what happened during the night to make yesterday's coiffured up-do turn into more of a bird's nest.

I dragged my brush through the knots trying to fight them off, with each stroke my hair started looking more and more like my hair.

My hair was a soft brown, like the bark of an oak tree, not dark but simply gentle in any light.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!" One of the guys shouts from the kitchen, I roll my eyes and start walking towards them.

I frown as I stare at the empty counters, there was no eggs or bakey. Pouting, I scoot over next to Enzo eating cereal on the sofa.

"Can I help you princess?" I scrunch up my nose as the milk spills down his chin.

For once I ignore his name calling, "where are the eggs and bakey?" I motion looking around with my head, he laughs and sets down his bowl.

"They're probably being shitted out by Phoenix around now." Enzo shrugs and presses the on button of the remote. When the tv doesn't turn on he presses down harder, nothing.

"TMI!" I cover my face and make a mental note not to use the bathroom in the house for at least two hours. Gross.

"Oh my god this stupid tv!" Enzo moans with frustration as he chucks a pillow at the screen, I roll my eyes.

I bend down to grab the pillow, "throwing an innocent pillow at the tv won't get it to work idiot." I comment, when he doesn't reply with a witty comeback I turn to look at him.

But he wasn't looking at me, or well not my face...

His eyes were doubled in size, "holy mother of God." Slowly but surely, he pushed himself off the couch to take a closer look, "that ass though."

"You perv!" I smack him on the chest but he grabs my wrists before I have the chance to smack him again.

Enzo pulls me in closer by the writs until we're face to face, "you're cute when you're mad."

I blush but cover it up by holding the pillow over his face. "Finally peace and quiet," I sigh with a grin on my face.

He rolls his eyes and pushes me off, I land on my butt with a dwmph. "I've got to head to practice but later if you need any ass-istance, I'm your guy." Enzo gives me his hand and pulls me up off the ground.

Smirking, "but seriously Andy I'm your guy." He winks at me and walks out the door.

I place my hand on my forehead, staring deeply into the floor and beyond, trying to comprehend Enzo's words.