Chapter 14- Flames

- new chapters soon -

"She bit my dick bro!" Enzo screeched as he grabbed a box of Cheerios from the top shelf, shoving them into his mouth as he shook his head at the guys.

"She did what?" Sebastian eyes widened, he looked around before looking at his lap with a grimace.

He chewed the food in his mouth and spat, "Bit my dick like a bloody carrot." Enzo made a 'chomp' type of noise and both Phoenix and Sebastian shuddered, I rolled my eyes.

"Is she a rabbit?" Phoenix's eyebrows shot up, I giggled but Enzo's glare dismissed me quickly.

"No," he sighed. "She's fucking psycho! I was getting a blowie and then all of a sudden chomp." Enzo rubbed his temples gently and swiftly sat down next to Sebastian.

Frowning I kicked Enzo under the table, "don't talk about girls like that!" I squinted my eyes and shot him a look that said 'say one more thing about girls being psycho and maybe you won't have a carrot for much longer' type look. Hey maybe girls were a little bit psycho.

"Yeah! Feminists rule!" Sebastian flicked Enzo's shoulder, he turned fast a punch flying Sebastian's way.

"Hey hey no physical activity on the kitchen table please." Phoenix got up, shoving himself between the guys.

Giggling I wheezed, "maybe someone should tell Enzo that." At once everyone erupted with laughter.

I loved living with guys.

///

Phoenix inhaled slowly, his system responding to the smoke, and he felt his lungs being wrapped by a warm blanket. Taking small, slow draws of the cigarette, he felt delighted, like he had never felt before.

"You know smoking is bad for you Phoenix." I lectured as I watched him tap the ashes against the car window, his other hand gripping the wheel.

He scoffed, "I'm not an idiot. A single cigarette contains over 4,800 chemicals, 69 of which are known to cause cancer." Yup definitely not an idiot.

"Alright smarty pants," I chuckled for a second before turning serious again. "If you know that why smoke in the first place?" I watched his expression closely, his chiselled jaw lifted with a weak smile.

"Stress...and stuff." He said barely a whisper, I watched as his eyes dropped along with his head.

I pursed my lips, "Chewing gum eases, not only the jaw, but stress as well. Ancient Mayans and Greeks chomped on resin gum." I grinned proud with myself for remembering one of his many facts.

His lips lifted upward into a huge smile, "you remembered what I said?" Phoenix took his eyes off the road to look at me, his perfectly aligned teeth smiling right at me.

I blushed. "Of course, I listen to what you have to say." I rolled my eyes at myself. Stupid stupid stupid.

Phoenix looked me up and down one last time before smiling to himself, I blushed again. He put the car into park and grabbed his backpack, "let's go" he said and shut the jeeps door.

I turned to the backseats to grab my bag but stopped as I stared at a white stain on the side of the seat. I gulped. Quickly, gripping my bag I left the car before having a chance to re-live the making of that stain...

"Phoenix wait up!" I called, jogging to catch up with him. He looked down at me with a smirk, I frowned, "what's that smirk for?" Did I have something on my face? Omigod was it the Cheerios from this morning?!

His tongue skimmed over his bottom lip before he replied. "Nothing," his smirk remained as dominant as ever, "nothing at all." I rolled my eyes, didn't seem like nothing.

With a sigh we both trudged into the university and straight towards the lockers. The halls were crowded with people, and the chaos was so perfect, like a movie.

I began pulling my textbooks out of my bag, as the books were mid movement someone pushed me, causing me to drop them everywhere.

"Sorry!" A high pitched voice squealed, continuing to walk down the hall. My head snapped up and I sighed watching my textbooks being kicked around on the floor.

Phoenix dived into the crowd and five seconds later he was back with messy hair but my textbooks. I smiled, my hero.

"For youuuuuu," he extended his arm, passing me the books. I thanked him before shoving them into my locker.

Turning on my heel, I stopped. My face was so close to Phoenix, he smirked as he licked his pink lips.

"Don't you think we should go to class?" I asked, my eyes stuck to his lips. His plump pink lips, my eyes were hooked.

"No," he whispered as he shuffled from one foot to the other, not once did our eyes look away.

"Then what should we do?"

"This."

Phoenix moved his head closer to mine. I stand frozen, from both fear and excitement. He leaned in, so his forehead rested against mine. We closed our eyes. Both our breaths were shaking. "What are you doing?" I asked in barley more than a whisper.

"Something I've been wanting to do since I met you." He replied , his voice low and husky.

Phoenix gently leaned in and kisses my warm lips. We pulled apart and took shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain ourselves anymore, I held Phoenix's head in my hands and pulled him into a fiery and passionate kiss. My hands worked their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.

But before he had the chance to kiss back harder he pulled away, I frowned, my lips still puckered.

When I opened my eyes he was gone. Where had he gone? Was he a genius and a magician or maybe he was a shape shifter!

Between my thoughts I heard muffled voices, it was Phoenix and a...girls voice. Scowling, I turned around the corner expecting him to be talking to some bimbo but this was no bimbo, it was Emma. Emma Johnson from yesterday in the cafeteria, what was she doing talking to Phoenix?

I turned to face Phoenix with a raised eyebrow but he was too busy turning red. Blushing would have been no problem, but what he did was go as red as a beetroot and radiate heat like a hot pan. You could have cooked a three course meal on his face.

"Andy this is my girlfriend, Emma."

remember to vote and comment, cheers!!