Chapter 2- Incoherent

"Can we help you princess?" The boy nearest to me asked with the quiffed dirty blonde hair. He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze and a weak smile. He was hot alright.

"Princess?" My eyebrows raised a little, I tried to ignore the fact that he was beyond drop dead gorgeous... in fact all three of them were.

"Sorry you'll have to excuse Enzo he doesn't know how to be polite." The boy standing in the middle with his arms crossed over his chest informed with a sigh.

I gaped openly as I observed his sharp jaw, chin, and cheekbones. On either side of his straight nose were two blazing hazel eyes. Spiked, warm brown fringed with smooth green. His dark brows were actually graceful, but currently furrowed in a frown. All of it was framed by thick, warm light chocolate spiked up hair. He was handsome alright.

When I didn't utter a word he spoke again his thick British accent causing my knees to quake "I'm Phoenix," his pink lips curled into a smile, my goodness this boy was gorgeous. "Are you new to these apartments? Because I think you're in the wrong one," he bit his bottom lip a little just enough to make me want to bite it as well.

Stop it you don't even know him! My brain yelled at me, "I'm Andy and no it says this is my apartment." I pointed to the 24B on the scrunched piece of paper that had previously sat in my pocket.

The three of them squinted at once as they stared and the piece of paper studying it closely. The boy stood next to Phoenix who hadn't uttered a word gasped, my eyes fluttered towards him.

His curls were midnight black and his eyes were dark brown, framed by graceful brows. He skin was tanned. He had prominent cheekbones and a well-defined chin and nose. He was stunning alright.

"Wait you're Andy?" The tanned Abercrombie look a like muttered. At fist it was hard to understand what he was saying because his voice was so deep and husky. How on earth did I end up standing in front of three of the hottest guys I had ever seen?!

"Yeah Andy is my nickname," I played with my bracelet as my nerves began to grow I could feel six eyes watching my every move. "My full name is Andrea... but nobody calls me that," I stuttered finding it difficult to form a sentence properly.

"Good God," Phoenix cursed causing me to glare at him. When he realised my eyes were throwing daggers at him his cheeks turned slightly rosy. "No I didn't mean it like that," he shook his head.

"Then what?" My voice began to slightly raise as my patience disappeared by the second. I watched as the boys exchanged awkward glances. Did I have something on my face? Why were they being weird all of a sudden?

"It's just-t that-t-" the tanned boy began to mutter but for some reason he also found it a challenge to speak properly.

"-it's just that our new roommate is supposed to be called Andy" Enzo cut him off, he scolded him. "Sorry Sebastian it's not my fault you c-cant form a-a s-sentence," Enzo stuttered sarcastically, the tanned Abercrombie look a like, Sebastian, rolled his eyes.

"Yeah and well we thought Andy would be... well a dude." Phoenix shrugged and stared at me, his eyes not blinking once as he studied my  lips that pursed with embarrassment.

"And I thought my new roommates would all be girls," I sighed quietly to myself. How on earth had I gotten myself into this mess?

The boy who had earlier on called me 'princess', Enzo, I think his name was,
pulled the front of his shorts away from him leaving him enough space to shove his right hand down his shorts.

"Jesus Enzo," Sebastian covered his eyes with his hands and chuckled to himself as Phoenix grinned to him already knowing what Enzo was up to.

But clueless little me had no idea what was going on. Besides to me I was just watching a stranger put his hand down his shorts and fidget with his crotch area.

"Nope definitely not a girl," Enzo smirked as he pulled his hand back out of his shorts, I rolled my eyes. Disgusting. His smirk only grew wider as he realised my expression was just purely unimpressed.

"But I'm not so sure about these guys," Enzo pointed towards Phoenix and Sebastian, "but I don't really want to put my hand down their pants so I guess I'll just have to take their word on it." He taunted as Sebastian began to cough on his spit that he had choked on, Enzo once again smirked.

"That's really classy," I grimaced a little and turned away before Enzo had the chance to smirk at me again.

"Enough!" Phoenix ran his hands through his thick hair causing me to stare. I couldn't help it he was so beyond handsome. Cringe I know.

"We need to settle this; let me call the landlord to sort all this conundrum out," His jaw clenched as he grabbed his phone from his pocket and began to dial the number of the landlord.

///

The anticipation was a nervous kind of energy. It tingled through me like electrical sparks on the way to the ground, gathering in my toes.

Beady eyes watched Phoenix closely as he talked with the landlord of 24B "mhm yeah" he rubbed his chin "yeah mhm yeah" Phoenix licked his lips "definitely" his head bobbed up and down. His eyes darted around the apartment looking in the corners then to the roof and back to the corners again, "okay cheers mate have a good one bye," the sound of the end of the call beeped through the apartment.

Phoenix stared at his feet for a while before turning to us, he looked at the boys and then flicked his eyes to me. But they stayed on me. Watching me.

"Well what did he say?" Sebastian inquired the dreaded question we had all been patiently, me slightly less patience than the boys, awaiting.

"He said that it's no mistake," his expression was serious. "You're the Andy who's supposed to be living here," his words sounded like a balloon popping. My chest tightened a little and my head began to feel like it weighed a ton.

• Poor Andy alone with three hot guys  •