Chapter 9

Turtle had fallen asleep on the couch watching one of her all-time favorites "Alice in Wonderland."

Don and Splinter quietly walked up to her.

"Should we wake her?" Don whispered.

"No...let her dream." Splinter sat next to her and put her head in his lap and began to pet her hair. "To be so young, and to have such imaginative dreams.."

Don pulled out to black metal wrist cuffs with green lights running through them like something out of Tron. He carefully placed them on Turtle's wrist, careful not to wake her. He then placed a black metal staff with the same green patterns on it in her hands. They closed around the weapon reflexively. Don smiled.

"Even with that weapon she still looks so cute and innocent when she sleeps."

With that, Splinter took out a black ninja mask, just like the ones the boys have. And gently, he wrapped it around Turtle, moving her hair as he did so, so as it wouldn't get stuck in the mask.

"I expect you and your brothers to keep her safe when she goes to the surface world, weapon or no weapon."

"Yes Master Splinter."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, It's me. Emily. So since Turtle is a member of the TMNT family, does this make her a superhero? Yes, so I have a idea. I've been thinking about giving Turtle here an arch nemesis. Super hero's needs an arch nemesis. That's my idea... Tell me what you think about the idea..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the city of New York, there was a very lavish and expensive hotel. Anybody who's somebody stays at this hotel. Royalty, stars, big shots of all time. If you stayed here you must be somebody, because anybody who's somebody stayed here, somebody big that is. And at the very tippy top of the hotel, in the penthouse, lived a little girl. She was indeed little for the age of ten. Her daddy dearest owned almost all of the buildings in New York City, he owned more elsewhere. Daddy was never around much, if ever at all. But to make up for it, he gave two floors of the hotel to his little girl, yes two whole floors to do with whatever she pleased. Walls painted a sickly pink, and sparkles everywhere. Room after room was filled with toys, dollies and dollies. In fact, that was her name. Dolly. She was named this because her daddy said she was like a perfect doll when she was born. Dolly had blonde curly hair, and a pale face. She wore a pink dress and had glassy blue eyes. A perfect face, perfect nose, and her perfect lips were just the perfect color. White stockings and perfect black dress shoes. This was the kind of girl you would expect to be followed by creepy music box tunes. She stood at the window one night and looked down at the city, like a queen looking down at peasants. She glared down at the filthy city, oh how she loathed it. So dirty, so plain. Why couldn't everything be like her two magnificent floors of pink and glitter.

Her butler came into the room.

"Dolly, it's time for bed."

She turned around with a look as if she were unamused of a joke she'd just heard.

"James."

"Yes miss Dolly."

"If I ask for something, I can have it yes?"

"It's what you've always been told young miss."

Dolly smiled. "Good." She looked out the window. "I want New York to be pretty."

"Miss?..."

"I want it to be painted pink. I want all the streets to be paved with glitter and all the windows to be surrounded with flowers. I want all the people to dress up, the ladies all in dresses and all the men dressed like princes."

"But miss.."

"You heard me James."

"But-"

"I want New York City James. By tomorrow."

"My young miss, I can't give that to you. You would have to consult with your father..and he'd probably decline-"

"James, are you telling me... no?"

"...I'm afraid so miss Dolly."

Dolly was furious! No one had ever told her no before! Nobody says no to Dolly! She picked up a glass of water by her bedside."

"GET OUT JAMES!"

"Miss-"

"GET OUT!"

James ducked out of the room and slammed the door shut just in time to miss the glass as it hit the door.

Dolly slammed her fist against the window and stared at the city.

All she had to d was ask her daddy for money.

He wont say no.

Dolly was going to get the city one way or another.

After all..

No one says no to Dolly.

No one.