Chapter Ten

Dear Harry,

I'm so proud of you winning your first Quidditch match. All that training has paid off, soon you might win the cup which hasn't been done since I was in school.

Hope you are behaving in classes, love Dad.

I put the letter down next to the pile of homework which was due soon. As I walked down the spiral staircase I looked out of one of the windows and saw patches of snow across the grounds.

(Sorry guys but my phone is weird and it won't get off italics)

"Ron your dad is in the paper again," I said.

"Harry don't tell him he'll be stuck in the paper  all day," complained Hermione.

"Crap Hermione have we done your transfiguration homework yet?" I asked.

"No, Harry we have to do it now!" Screamed Hermione. We both ran up stairs and grabbed out our homework and started scribbling notes down and trying to perform various spells.

"Er you two its time for transfiguration," said Ron with his bag ready packed.

"Ron why didn't you tell us earlier," exclaimed Hermione.

"I have no idea what is wrong with you two today," said Ron to himself.

~~Time skip~~

"Now class I would all like you to turn your ladybugs into pins," said Professor McGonagoll. Hermione was the only student who managed to do so on her third try. It took me a few more times before I did it...