Chapter Two

We arrived at the station at 11:00 so we rushed to find platform 9 3/4 but there wasn't one. I noticed someone with an owl on their trolley.

" mum I think there going to Hogwarts as well," I said to her.

" then let's follow them," mum said quickly.

" now Percy you go first, then Fred, George and finally Ron," said the women.

" um excuse me but can you help us get to platform 9 3/4?" Asked mum.

" sure, you just have to run at the wall," said the women.

"What? So we just rum at the wall?" Asked dad confused and a little bit shocked.

"Why don't Fred and George so you how it is done," she said and one by one Fred and George both ran at the wall and went straight through it.

"The key is to run straight at the wall,"

"Here goes nothing," said mum as we ran into the wall. I thought we were going to crash but as we approached the wall we went straight through it and onto a fairly large station with a scarlet train, passengers boarding its' many compartments.

"Well I better get going," I said to mum and dad.

"Love you don't forget to send owls," said mum as I climbed aboard the train. I had chosen an empty compartment and as I sat down the train lurched forward. I grabbed out some of my spell books. A particular one caught my eye "simple charms and spells grade 1" I opened it up and started to practice. I got out my wand and got out a sock to practice on. As I was about to say the incantation a girl with long frizzy hair walked into my compartment.

"Are you going to do some magic," she asked.

"Lets see then," she said sort of impatiently. I held out my wand once again and said

"Wingardiun Leviosa," and pointed my wand at the sock it levitated in the air for a moment and fell back down.

"Well you haven't down much practice," she said. As she got out her own wand and said

"Wingardium Leviosa," and the sock flew all the way up to the compartment roof and landed softly back on the seat.

"And who are you?" I asked her.

"I'm Hermione Granger and who might you be?" She asked.

"I'm Harry Potter,"

"Nice to meet you,"

"Nice to meet you too,"

"Well you should really get dressed in your school robes we should be here soon," she said as she walked out of the compartment. I took her advice and got dressed in school robes and continued to practice more spells...