Chapter Seven

Professor McGonagoll walked up to us and said

"Mr Potter come with me," with a sturn voice.

"Er ok," I said phased at what just happened. She took me past the great hall and to some classrooms. She knock on one of the doors and asked the teacher if she could borrow a certain student for a moment. A tall boy with messy light brown hair walked out of the classroom.

"What is it McGonagoll " he said casually.

" Oliver I have found you a new seeker," she said excitedly.

"Really. How do you know if he is any good?" He asked.

"He caught something una dive and still survived," she said.

"He is in," said Oliver.

"You may go now," she said to Oliver and he went back into the classroom.

"I'm the new seeker, but first years never make the Quidditch teams," I said.

"I'll make an exception for you Mr Potter, now off to your dormetry," she said. I hurried off the tell Ron and Hermione what just happened.

"But first years never make Quidditch teams," exclaimed Ron.

"Harry you can't seriously be doing this, it's too dangerous," said Hermione.

"Don't worry Hermione there will be referees," I said.

"What about a broom," asked Ron.

"McGonagoll says she has got it sorted out," I said.

* * *

I dipped my quill in the ink and wrote

Dear Mum and Dad,

I'm enjoying Hogwarts very much. Classes have been good, me and my friend Hermione toped the class in Charms. In a flying lesson a boy Neville lost control of his broom and fell of and broke his arm so the teacher went off. He dropped a silver ball and Malfoy picked it up and flew off with it I chased after him so he threw it away and I dived down and caught it before it hit the window Professor McGonagoll   was looking through. She came out and got me and took me to Oliver Wood (Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Captain) he she told him that I was the new seeker for our house team.

Hope you are good,
Love Harry...