"Lauren isnt he sweet"

After Justin took me home I couldn't stop thinking about him.
I'm really hoping tonight goes well and there is no fighting between him and Lauren.

I wonder how things would be if me and Justin do date?

Would people judge us because we are an interracial couple?

I hope not, I don't know what it is but I'm so attracted to this white boy.
*************************

After spending 30 mins thinking about Justin and how tonight would be I decided to pick out my outfit for tonight and invite Lauren over.

Picking up my phone I dialed Lauren's number "hey bestie, would you like to come over?" I said to Lauren "I'm already a step ahead of you, I'm outside so open your door bitch" usually I would be upset when somebody call me that but she's my bestfriend so I don't care. "Okay I'm coming" ending the call I ran down stairs and open the door to see Lauren standing there with a whole bunch of clothes, make up, hair spray, and shoes in her hands. grabbing some of the stuff from her while walking back to my room "are you moving in or what?" Hitting me with a shoe "no, I just wanna be really cute tonight." she say while winking at me. "ohhh somebody has a crush on Philippe"
"No I don't, i just think he's really nice"
Looking at her with 'i know your lying look'
"What? I'm telling the truth" she say while blushing and finding something to do.

"Let's polish your nails and let's get ready"

After about 2 hours of getting ready we were fully dressed ready to hang out.

I was looking at myself in the mirror getting really self conscious.
Maybe I should change.

yeah I think I'm going to change. as I was getting ready to take off my red dress that showed of my shoulders Lauren's phone begin to ring

"Hello? yeah, okay we'll be down in a sec"

After she hung up the phone I looked back at her with a question look on my face.

"They are her let's go"

Omg he's here, I hope he think I look good. walking down the stairs I said goodbye to my parents and little sister then walk out the door to see Justin and Philipe waiting by the car
"Hey guys" Lauren say to them but more towards Philipe because she still does not like Justin.
I walk to the the car and justin opens the door for me "you look really gorgeous Robyn" I blushed and said a quiet thank you.

The car ride was so nerve wrecking because justin wouldn't stop looking at me. Every chance he got he would stare at me.
'How long does it take to get to this restaurant?' we been driving for almost 30 mins
**************************

We had just arrived to this really nice restaurant, it was really fancy. you had to have money to be here.

"Table for four" Justin say as he grab my hand. I look at our hands and look up to see Lauren looking at me with something in her eyes I can't really make out.

We walked to the table hand and hand while the some older couples look at me and justin weird and other look at us with adoration. little did they know we weren't dating I wish we was.

"Hello guys, I'm your waiter for today my name is Brooke what can I get you guys today?" she say more at the guys then me and Lauren. I could tell Lauren didn't like that but she ignored it.

I don't know what I should get to eat, I'm really hungry but I don't wanna eat in front of Justin.

I didn't even notice everybody order their food but when I looked up they were staring at me waiting for me to order.
"Oh, I'm so sorry I think I'll have a umm salad" the waiter writes down my order and walks away. "are you sure that's what you want?" Justin whispers in my ear I look up at him as he continue "it's oaky to eat beautiful" I nodded my head "yeah that's what I want"
*************************
Lauren was having a great time with philipe I could tell they really like each other. Me and Justin was also having a great time tonight. he has been so sweet and flirty all night. after we got done eating we went to the lake and watched the stars.

"I'm going to name that Robyn because it's so beautiful, and bright" Justin say as he pointed to one of the brightest stars I laughed and said thank you. we talked all night. he would even lean over sometimes and kiss my cheek.
************************

After the boys dropped us off at my house I looked over at Lauren and said

"Lauren isn't he sweet"