Weird feelings

All that night I couldn't stop thinking about me and Justin. He actually held my hand.

What if he likes me?

Would my family accept a white boy?

Is this a set up?

All those questions was running through my mind.
Maybe if I sleep I could just relax.

**************************

*AT SCHOOL*

Walking through the school doors I see Laur staring me down with a glare. "Why didn't you call me?" shit "oh um I kinda forgot, but the night went great" I honestly told the truth.

"Okay so tell me what happen?"

As we walked to first period I told her from the beginning of the date till the end.

"I don't know Robyn, don't just jump into a relationship with someone who just bullied you like two weeks ago"

I knew she was protective over me but I have a great feeling about Justin.

"I'm not, but you know I really like him".

"I know but just be careful."

She says right before the bell ring and the teacher begin giving directions.

I felt someone staring at me. I didn't want to turn and look and see who it was because I knew it was Justin.

"Okay class find partners"

I look over at Lauren but she's already working with Philipe. 'I guess I'm working by myself'

I thought but I was wrong.

"Can I work with you?"
Justin sweet voice said from behind me.

I turned around and smiled at him.

"Sure if you want"

"So, how was your night"

I giggled "silly I was with you last night" I blushed remembering the events.

"Haha I know, you look beautiful today"

Once again I blushed

"Thank you"
**************************

Justin had just walked me home and said he will be back over later because tonight me, Justin, Philipe and Lauren will all be hanging out.
**************************