Shouldve listen to my gut

"Come in" said an happy Ryan smiling at me weird. "I see you brought a friend, hello Lauren" we just nodded at him and walked straight to the living room. his house was super nice, he has to be rich. "Hey guys" Lauren says glaring at each of the boys. "hey beautiful" Philipe wink at Lauren. I think he likes her and she probably has a thing for him too. "Hi" I say as low as a whisper. "have a seat" "where is Justin and jake?" I say noticing that they weren't here and it was three boys from our school. "They couldn't be here for our get together if that's okay?". "no no it's fine" I looked around getting a feeling that I'm being watched or something. "let's play truth or dare". we all agreed to play so we were in the middle of the game and I got this horrible vibe from each of the boys "truth or dare Robyn" "uh truth" "is it true that you like Justin?" I looked over at Lauren and she was telling me to lie, but it accidentally slipped out. "yes".
**************************

The day went good yesterday I don't know why I was getting a bad vibe from each of the boys. I was currently getting dress for school I put on some tribal leggings and a black blouse with sandals. I curled my hair put on light makeup. I look at myself in my mirror and thought "damn girl you look good". I got my car keys and made my way to school thinking I'm going to have a good day.
**************************
Everyone was looking at me laughing I ignored them and kept walking because I'm kinda used to all the giggling. "Listen to me good" boom my back hits the locker hard with a fuming courtney in my face. "Justin doesn't want you, he's mine and if I ever find out you talked to him or even looked at him your going to regret it. you hear me?" I was so scared how did she find out? I hurry and pushed her off me and ran looking for Lauren.when I finally found her I was out of breath. she was looking pissed off. "How did she find out?" I say trying to catch my breath. "look Robyn" she said pointing at a video playing of all my confessions. I just looked so shocked. "I'm going to kill them" she barged through the room and kicked Ryan in the balls and started screaming and spazzing out on him and Philipe. I felt my self tearing up. I can't do this anymore I hate my life. I turned around and lucky me guess who I ran into? You guessed the one and only Justin Stone. I just broke down and ran. with all the running I do I should be in shape. I heard foot steps behind me. I stop and turned around. Justin walked up to me and wiped off my falling tears. After a couple of silence seconds he say "Robyn why are you crying, it's okay to have a crush. heck who wouldn't crush on me?" I started laughing. it felt good to laugh. "your laugh is beautiful". here comes the blush "thank you." I took my hand "here let me take you to that movie I promised?" I shook my head "no I can't, she told me to stay away". "who gives a flying fuck, let's go"
**************************
HERES JUST A SMALL CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT. SORRY ITS SHORT. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE MOVIE PART WITH ROBYN AND JUSTIN.
vote and comment please.