Principle office

**************************All night long I was thinking about what Justin said about being friends. I really don't know if I should trust him or not. he seemed really serious when he said it. I'm going to give him a chance but I'm not going to let my guard down.

~7:12 pm Thursday~

"Robyn are you ready for dinner?" my dad knocked on my door opening it a little. "no I'm not hungry" I said looking up from my book I had in my hand. "Robyn, sweetie this is the third time you skipped dinner and I notice you don't eat breakfast. What the matter sweetie?" he walked in and sat on my bed. "nothing's wrong I'm just not hungry" I said shaking my head. "your my first child, and I know when something is wrong with my child". we say there for a minute looking at each other while I was debating whether I should tell him or not. "I've been skipping dinner because I just...... don't feel pretty because I'm big so I wanna lose weight" I said feeling my throat tightening up. I was about to cry and I hate crying in front of people. "Look Robyn your a beautiful person don't let anybody tell you different, your size shouldn't determine if your pretty or not it should be your personality and your personality is amazing. so how about we go get you something good to eat. your mom made spaghetti" I stood up wiping my tears and made my down the stairs to my kitchen with my dad following along.

Dinner was great. That's the first meal I had in a long time and it was good. I went took a shower and got in bed and before I got in bed I had a text from an unknown number

"Glad we can work on our friendship beautiful"

I smiled because I knew it was Justin

**************************

~Friday at school~

I dressed up nice today because today after school me and Lauren are going somewhere. she wouldn't tell me because "it's a surprise" I hate those things . every time we have one of those something goes wrong. I walked to my locker seeing Justin and courtney kissing and then there was their little group of friends. Ryan was posted up on the locker next to mine. "hey Robyn can I talk to you" i heard Ryan say. "save it I don't want to hear it" I say. what's got into me? a couple a days ago I would t dare to speak to any of them like that, I guess I'm just tired of the bullshit. "listen fatty I was trying to be nice to you." "nice? is that your definition of nice?" I seen everyone stop what they was doing and look. "Bitch don't you dare talk to him like that" says courtney side chick Brianna. "am I talking to you? no so mind your fucking business" "she was talking to your fat ass so go run away and eat the whole world" before courtney could continue her whole rant Justin cut her off "court leave her alone" "no she has the nerves to talk to us like that" I felt my self getting angry "courtney shut the fuck up" Lauren say walking up to her face. they started arguing and Justin and jake was trying to calm them down but before I know it I hit courtney right in her face and pulled her hair. Everyone stared in shock. "ROBYN TO MY OFFICE NOW" screamed principal jones I walked to his office with my head down. I know I'm in trouble but who cares it's worth it. "I'm so disappointed in you, I'm going to call your parents" jones say once the door was closed.

**************************
OKAY SO ROBYN FINALLY STOOD UP FOR HERSELF DO YOU LIKE? UHH OHHH SHES GETTING A PHONE CALL HOME.

I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE TONIGHT.
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE FOR MY BOOK PLEASE.