Chapter 30

Chapter 30

“Brianna, Rick,” I woke up when I heard Keyshia knocking my door calling both our name. Brianna who was wrapped nicely in my arms began to stir softly before realizing that her sister was calling us. She immediately stood up, turned and looked at me who also was already sitting at the edge of the bed before opening the door.

“Keysh, we doze off. This is the first time we sleep together. Nothing happen, I promised,” Brianna immediately tried to explain our situation to Keyshia.

I heard Keysh chuckled, “Don’t worry, I’m not saying anything. I’m expecting this actually.”

“Keysh,” Brianna scolded softly and I have no doubt that she’s blushing at the same time.

“What’s up, Keysh,” I asked standing beside Brianna when I realized it’s only 3am in the morning.

“It’s Lily. Dad just got a call from the police station informing that Lily had an accident. Mom and Dad getting ready to go there,” she informed us.

Brianna gasped and immediately rushed out of the room towards her parents. The same time they both rush out from the room.

“Dad, Mom,” Brianna panicky called her parents, “What happened?

“Inspector Luis called and informed us that Lily had and accident. She hit the lamp post. It seems that she was drunk and they have taken her to the hospital. We’re going there now,” Mike told us.

“I’m going with you,” said Brianna.

"No, you all just stay here. Inspector Luis said it just a minor accident, Lily just had some bruises. We'll going to bring her home." Mike explained.

"Ok then," nodded Brianna as her parents walked out the house.

"Don't worry she's fine," I wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck.

“I hope so,” sighed Brianna softly.

"What happened?" asked Mady who just came out from her room yawning.

"Lily got drunk and had an accident, but minor one. Mom and dad on the way to the hospital to get her," explained Keyshia. "I'm going to make some coffee while waiting for them. Want to join me?" she asked Albert.

"Yeah, sure babe," nodded Albert.

"We love some too," I said but looked at Brianna who nodded her head. We walked to down the stairs hand in hand while Mady followed behind.

“What actually happened? Why suddenly Lily just went out in the middle of the night like that?” asked Albert when we sat on table waiting for Keyshia to make the coffee.

“She’s couldn’t accept what happen between us.” sighed Brianna. “She’s admitted that she’s in love with Rick.

“What?!!” the three of them yelled in unison.

“Yeah, she’s so angry,” nodded Brianna, “She said she never going to accept what happen between me and Rick. She ran out the house when mom and dad tried to talk to her.”

“Damn, she is so stubborn,” cursed Keyshia.

“I got a feeling something like this will happen. That’s the reason why I keep our relationship a secret,” sighed Brianna again.

“You shouldn’t feel sorry about what happen. It’s her faults. She’s so stubborn and childish. She could accept the fact that Rick doesn’t felt the same way towards her,” advised Keyshia.

“Knowing you, you will feel responsible for what happen,” scoffed Mady. “You are the one who has been spoiling Lily.” Brianna pouted her lips, obviously not happy with Mady’s comments.