Bachelorette Party

While Harry was away partying with the boys in London for his bachelor party, today you were flying to Miami with your bridesmaids, Harry's sister, Gemma, your best friend, Paige, your sister, (Y/S/N), and your other friends Lauren, and Jade.

You were so excited to go on a trip with your close friends and have the time of your life before you married Harry and everything got crazy. Two weeks after the wedding, Harry's album was coming out and you guys were both so excited, yet anxious at the same time. You wish you guys had more time to be together but you knew it was for the fans and you knew neither you or Harry would be no where without them. You were still pretty anxious about it still. All eyes were gonna be on you and Harry and trying to figure out all the details about your wedding. The press would be horrendous but you were prepared to tough it out a couple of weeks cause you knew this is what he loved to do and it's not like he just can't do interviews anymore, he has to get his music out there otherwise.

You stepped out of your jumbled thoughts and choose not to worry about it for the day. After all, it was your bachelorette party. Your friends Paige and Lauren came running from the guest rooms you offered them at your house the night before, screaming from the top of thier lungs. "(Y/N)!!!!!"

Flabbergasted, you jump up to see what was going on. Your heart pumping faster in shock. "What guys? What's wrong?"

"IT'S YOUR BACHELORETTE PARTY GIRL!!!"

You smiled and kind of rolled your eyes at your friends dramatic tendencies. The girls clearly had more energy than you did right now. Lauren moved over to your right, pulling out the handful of shirts that hid behind her back showing them to you. "Look what we got you?"

You examined what was in her hand and smiled in awe

You examined what was in her hand and smiled in awe. As you kneaded the fabric in between your fingers, you absorbed ever inch of the design. Paige, on the left side of you, got out what looked like a blind fold and wrapped it around your eyes, concealing your vision. The murmurs and giggles of excitement could be heard while you sat, your hands crossed, patiently waiting for your friends to show you the suprise. Minutes passed and surely enough, one of your friends came out and unwrapped the tie on the back of your head. The blindfold falling gently off, you look up to see your cheesy friends all wearing matching shirts.

They all wore the black coloured shirts with each shirt having their "title" in your wedding on it. It was so sweet. Not only did they plan this whole weekendfor you, they even went out of there ways to make shirts for everyone. This truly was going to be a day to remember. You cheesed at them in awe and decided to take a picture and post in on instagram.