Bachelor/Stag Party

Today was the bachelor party.

Harry was very excited to spend actually some time with his mates before he married (Y/N).
For the past couple of months, him and the boys had all been on the road promoting the own solo projects and never really had anytime to spend together since they were so busy.

Louis was promoting his new single with Zedd coming out and taking care of his son, Freddie. Niall had been promoting Slow Hands and performing it all over the country. Liam had been performing his song all over the world similar to Niall but had also been taking care of his son, Bear, who was just a few weeks old, and Harry had been doing a double promo tour for Dunkirk and his new album, while planning the wedding with (Y/N). So it was nice when Niall, being the best, best man there is, called the boys up for Harry's bachelor party, to give all the boys a well deserved break.

Niall called all the boys asking them to fly out to London and meet him at his flat for the party. The boys all talked to their manager and scheduled it perfectly in time for them to come to the wedding. On the plane ride there, you had talked to Harry before he left, slightly nervous about what type of shenanigans he was gonna get himself into while at Niall's place for the day.

"How long are you suppose to be gone?" You said, your footsteps making noises as you walked down the hardwood floor of Harry and yours house. Walking into Harry's personal closet.

You looked down on the floor of the quite massive closet space of Harry's and saw him packing his folded clothes into the black leather suitcase. Harry ran his finger through his luscious brown locks, moving his misty green eyes to you. A smirk formed on his face. "It's just for a day or two, babe. You act as if were flying to a deserted island somewhere and are never gonna come back."

"I know. It's just I know how these parties go and I don't want you to get too messed up before the wedding."

"I promise I won't," he said to you with pleading eyes.

"Maybe I'm just a little bit nervous cause the wedding is so soon and the next time I see you will be down the aisle." You lower down, sitting on the cold marble tile. "I don't wanna be without you, Harry."

Harry eyes softened, and his hand moved over yours.

"Look, I've known from the day I met you that I was gonna marry you. I knew we would end up together and you make me the happiest I've ever been and no silly trip is gonna change my mind about marrying you.

You know that right?" He asked me. I kept my head down in doubt. Unsure of the answer.
He moved his fingers under my chin and lifted my head until my eyes were directly facing him.

"(Y/N), you know that right?"

"Yeah."

"Baby, you know I'm always one phone call away. Plus you know the boys, they won't put me in danger. Well I think they wouldn't. "

You laughed at Harry's joke. All the doubt and concern leaving your mind and you felt more relaxed. Harry's words always calmed you. Whenever you were stressed, it seemed like all it took was for Harry to say everything was ok and it gave you a peace of mind, well at least a temporary one. You gathered up all the other chlothes that were laid up on the floor and put the in the black suitcase. Harry stood up, fixing his shirt that had been slightly ruffled up by sitting on the floor.

You grabbed the ends of the zipper on each side of the suitcase and moved it across enclosing the bag. You stood up facing Harry smiling, "I love you. Have a great time Harry."

"I love you too."

Harry moved over and wrapped his arms around you, you embracing him as well.

"Don't be stupid, Hazza."
He smiled, replying, "I won't."