Getting Seen For the First Time After the Engagement

You and Harry were walking down the street, your hands intertwined with each others, after you had just left the new frozen yogurt shop that had opened just last week.

"That was so good, maybe they should be at our wedding, you know," You said laughing a bit.

"Yeah, you know how happy your sister would be if we had her favorite food at the wedding."

"Yeah, she would freak" you giggled back at him.

You both looked at each other and smiled. You gazed into his emerald green eyes wrapping your arm around his torso and softly, closed your eyes as you both leaned in and your lips touched.

It felt like your heart melted when your lips met. You were so in love with him and you couldn't wait to marry him. Unfortunately, you were interrupted when you heard the sound of a camera go "click".

You and Harry both turned your heads to see paparazzi near you, snapping pictures left and right.
Harry turned to you sorrowfully, saying, "I'm sorry babe, I didn't know they would show up."

"It's okay, it's not your fault."

You looked back in front of you and saw a crowd start to build up. You grabbed your phone out of your back pocket and looked to see on Twitter, you had gotten lots of notifications. You started to read so of them,

"I just saw Harry and (Y/N) out at the frozen yogurt shop!! Ahhhh!

"Me and my friend just left the frozen yogurt shop 5 minutes ago and I just saw Harry Styles and his fiancee (Y/N)."

"I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! I think I just saw Harry Styles and (Y/N) walking down the street from that frozen yogurt place."

You looked at the trends on Twitter and saw that "Harry and Y/N" were trending #1 on Twitter. Everyone knew where we were. Every since we got engaged, paparazzi and the media have been following me and Harry more than ever.

Harry grabbed my hand and led me down the street, so we could get through the crowd. I wrapped my hand tightly around his arm and pulled his black patterned t-shirt and followed him.

As we walked through the crowd, you heard fans shouting out at you. You tried to keep your head down as you struggled to get through the crowd. So many people were shouting at you, making so many comments at you. You ignored the voices and continued to follow the bodyguards that stood in front of you and Harry, paving a path for you and Harry.

You had almost reached the car, before you were yanked back, your purse falling out your hand. You tried to reach your hand out for Harry but it was too late before you fell to the ground.

You turned your head and looked around for your purse. You searched through the crowd as best as you could looking for your purse.

One of the security guards behind you, helped you stand up as you continued to look for your purse.

But security pulled you away and rushed you to the car before anything else could happen. You finally climbed into the car and saw Harry sitting in the backseat.
When he saw you he immediately embraced you into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for all of that to happen, babe.

"Its okay. It's not your fault. Its your job, and anyways, I might as well get used to it."

"I am gonna be your wife soon."

"That's true."

"Imagine, instead of (Y/N) and Harry Styles get mobbed by paparazzi, it'll be Mr. and Mrs. Styles get mobbed by paparazzi."

Harry looked at you fondly, "Mrs.Styles, hmm. That has a ring to it."

"I bet it does," You said to Harry.
Both of your security guards just climbed in the car. The both sat in front of you as the car started to drive off. But before it could, one security guard looked back at you saying, "Ms. (Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Here's your purse."