You Announce It On Twitter

You wake up the next morning and noticed Harry was not next to you. You instantly started to panic wondering if something had happened. You quickly walked to the down the stairs into the the kitchen to find Harry cooking on the stove.

You walked over to him and wrapped your arms tightly around his waist, resting your head on his shoulder. Harry smiled, resting his head on top of yours as he fixed both of yours plates.

"Go in the living room, I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay."

You let your arms loose from his waist and walked over into the living room, sitting in the chair near the table.

A couple of minutes later, Harry came in with a tray with two plates and two mugs on them. The plates had scrambled eggs, bacon and toast with strawberry jam. Harry's mug had orange juice in it while yours had coffee.

Harry took his hands and grabbed the mugs and plates and placed it on the table in front of you and him as he sat down.

"You didn't have to do this," you tell Harry.

"Yes I did. Anything for my fiance."

You smiled at the mention of fiance. Whenever you heard the word fiance it made you feel butterflies in your stomach.
You couldn't wait to marry him.

"We should announce it." Harry tells you while getting a napkin that was sitting on his left.

"Yeah, we should, but how?"

Harry pondered for a while, thinking. "I think I know."

"Let's take a picture showing off your ring with your mug."

"Yeah, that's gonna look so cute, babe."

You held your mug with your left hand, showcasing your ring and smiled, posing while Harry took the picture of you.

Harry scanned the picture then showed the phone to you.
"Do you like it?"

You looked at the picture more closely, "I love it!"

"You ready?" Harry asked hesitantly

You let out a puff of air, sighing in relief, "Yep."

Harry began to countdown, "1..2.."

Then on 3, Harry clicked post on Twitter and uploaded the picture putting under the caption,

"It's official! (Y/N) and me are engaged! Can't wait to marry her!"

After Harry posted this, you instantly got notifications blowing up your phone. You picked it up and glanced at your phone and saw #CongratsHarryand(Y/N) trending number one worldwide.

You then went on Twitter and posted this picture with the caption,

Thank you to all the love and support we have gotten from you guys! You guys are the best! Especially to my biggest fan! 🐶

After that, another hashtag was trending on twitter called
#(Y/N)'sBiggestFans

You shut your phone off and continued to eat your breakfast with Harry. You breathed in relief. You were so worried about how the fans were going to react and you didn't want to keep this a secret from them either. You were glad they were supportive of it. It made your life, a little bit easier.

Author's Note: Thank you guys so much for reading! We've made it to the proposal and there's so much more to come! So stay tuned and once again, thanks for reading this chapter, it means the world to me and you guys are the best!!

Love, snowflake2k15