COMMENTS AND BABY NAMES!!

Hello Newbies! This is closed, no more adding of names but you can if you wish too. But there is no point, because I have already chosen the name of the baby. Thank you anyway!!

Hello!

It's Mackenzie the terrible updater here, so I have something on my mind at the moment. I know this seems like I'm asking for a lot but I really want people to comment more on my chapters and give me more insight of what you thought! Nothing fancy, non of this massive paragraph crap (If you want to go ahead) but I just need to see if you guys are enjoying what's happening or if there something you don't want, I'll discuss it with you. After all this is my story so I can't really change it, but just if there is something I could change just go ahead and tell me and I'll try to sort it out. Ok next thing on my mind! Is baby names so in chapter 14 they were going to find out the baby sex! But they didn't end up doing that because I wanted to leave that chapter on edge and you guys wanting more. Haha!! EVIL IS WHAT I AM.

Hello Newbies! This is closed, no more adding of names, you can if you want, but there is no point, because I have already chosen the name of the baby. Thank you anyway!! 

So because I just love y'all I want as much interaction with my fans and followers as possible so I want you guys to give me some baby names both sex, girl and boy because I know what the sex is but you all don't.
But first things first.

I DON'T WANT BORING NAMES!!!
So non of this boring crap names that at least 5 kids in your year level had. You guys know what I'm talking about! I'm not going to name any cause I'll get shit from it. But I have 15 names at the moment..

7 girl names
10 boy names

That doesn't mean anything though!
But I'll give you a little insight as to what names I like, what style.
I like bohemian and hippie names. But not like raindrop or rainbow. I like - Esme, Raye, lark, and Quentin. There 4 names off my list but I have way more. Just not going to tell you yet!

Yeah that about concludes everything.
So remember to please comment anything enquiries and baby names!!

Bye
-Mackenzie

Ps: I F*CKING LOVE YOU ALL!