Goodbye, Questions & Second Book?!

So as you all know, the reason I started this book was to go through a journey and I believe that I have captured that to it's full advantage, this book has been a long sad, yet wonderful journey and it's all coming to an end. It makes me so happy and so over emotional at the same time, a while back I was writing and I was just crying, because I can't believe how far my book has come. I know a lot of you might think it's not far, 210k (AS OF: 3RD OF OCTOBER 2015) reads isn't that much, 1 million is. I mean sure 1 million reads is amazing and I would love to achieve that one day, but for now I'm happy with 210k reads because a little while ago on the 2nd of august 2013 I started this book, writing a very shitty first chapter, my first 50 reads was like, holy moly I'm gonna be famous and then I hit 100 then 200 then 500 and I got super duper excited and proud of myself.

It sounds stupid now, but this writing journey has given me a lot of courage, knowledge and passion to be better at what I love doing. Writing has never been one of my strong points at school and life in general, but when I wrote on here, the support and help was incredible and I will forever be grateful to every single one of you amazing readers, fans, followers, whatever you want to call yourself.

I really hope you have all enjoyed my book and have grown to love these characters as much as I have, they have become part of my life and I don't know what I would do without them (I know there not real, but in my eyes they are.)

Lucky last I has a question for all of you, as this is a sort of good bye post kinda thing, do you want me to....:

A: Write one more chapter and an epilogue?

B: Write just one more chapter?

C: Write just an epilogue?

You guys are all the reason for my book being successful and I've always wanted to have your input no matter what, this will be the last question I'll ever ask you guys, unless you read my new book, go do that please, if your interested! But anyway, back to what I was saying, I just want you to answer that question, I know it's stupid, but I wanna know what you all want, so comment on this chapter or down below or whenever, A, B or C.

I love you all so very much, you have become a part of my life and I've gotta say I'll actually miss writing this book, maybe I might just write a second one, if you all want!! Maybe comment down below if you want a second book as well.

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!

Please remember if you have any questions go ask them on either this chapter or on my questions chapter, I will answer them no matter what, no matter how weird, personal or having nothing to do with the book itself. Thanks again!

Instagram: misscasterking

Email: mockingjaymk2(at) gmail.com

Love you all xxx Mackenzie!