CHAPTER SEVEN

{Continue on from last chapter}

Isaac and I sat down and Dr Farris explained that we would have to go get monthly check ups and ultrasounds every few months just to make sure the baby was growing properly... After we understood all the criteria we left the building and I called up Tris to tell her about the baby..

"Hey." 

"Hello, how did it go?" She asked.

"I'm as pregnant as I'll ever be!"

"I don't know whether to be happy or sad for you?"She  explained.

"Me neither, but I feel happy for some weird reason, maybe this baby might help me get my life back on track." I replied.

"Yeah maybe! Well can I come over to your house later?"

"Yeah sure but after 5:00 please! I'm think I'm gonna try and tell Audrey and Charlie."

"He's still around?" Tris asked.

"He won't be home when you come around."

"Sweet as, well I'll see you later, bye." 

"Bye!" I finished. 

I hung up the phone and put it back into my bag and walked over to where Isaac was sitting on a bench.

"Hey how did it go?" He asked.

"Good I guess she seemed happy, but I don't know I think I'm gonna tell Audrey." I replied.

"Do you reckon we can we wait a few more days so I can get it to sink in, then we can tell them and my dad altogether?" He asked.

"Of course, I should of asked you first anyway!"

I talked to Isaac about Tris staying over since he had been secretly sleeping over lately and we both came up with a great idea.
We drove to Tris's house and I knocked on the door and her mother opened it like usual, she motioned up the stairs as she always did because she was so used to me being there all the time. I talked to Tris's mother and she agreed to what I had said to her.

I ran up stairs and yelled out "Tris pack your bags."

"What..why?" She asked.

"We're going up to Isaac's lake house for a week, considering both year 11's and 12's have the week off, we may as well use our time off wisely and enjoy ourselves."I answered.

"Fuck yes!" She said enthusiastically. 

After Tris had packed her bags, Isaac but them into the trunk of his car. She hugged her mum goodbye and her mum told her to be careful.

We pulled out of the drive way and her mum waved us off.
I asked Isaac if we could stop by my house to get a couple of things I really needed. "Sure thing." He replied. 
We pulled up at my place and I got out of the car quickly, I barged through the door and ran up the stairs really fast.. I heard Ebony coming up behind me but I didn't make it known, I turned around really fast, catching her off guard. I scared her making her fall onto the ground laughing. 

"Where you going Spence?" She asked.

"Just going away with Tris and Isaac for a bit."

"Can I come?" Ebony asked.

"No you'll miss school and you can't do that its bad." 

"How long for?" She asked innocently.

"Just a week Eb's"

She looked at me with her puppy eyes and tears started streaming down her face. "You can't leave me, thats too long." She said upset.

"I'm coming back Eb's, don't be upset." I kneeled down to her level and wiped the tears off her cheeks. I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly. "You know I'd never leave you here forever." I said.

"Spencer? Why is Ebony crying?" Audrey asked, peering around the corner of my bedroom door.

"She's just upset because I'm going away with Tris and Isaac for the week we have off." I explained.

"Why can't you just have a normal week at home with your family?" Audrey stated.

"Nothing about this family is normal, the only family I have is Ebony and you'd be apart of it, if it wasn't for you being with Charlie, he treats you like shit Rey why can't you see that?" I argued

"Charlie provides for this family don't you forget that Spencer!" Audrey pointed out.

"Just take care of Ebony for me, don't let the others walk all over her please. I'm sorry, I love you both." I kissed Ebony on the forehead and walked back down stairs with the bag I had packed during the whole ordeal. 

"Spence! C'mon!" Audrey said from the top of the stairs. "Be careful please!"

~

A/N: EDITED- THANKS FOR READING! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW! 

MACKENZIE XX