Again (A Shawn Mendes and Cameron Dallas fanfic)

Jolene Arrons is practically nothing. In Riverside academy, long-legged, Carmel haired, ordinary junior year student, and considered to only be the best friend of the basically famous Molly King. Even though she is beautiful and friendly on the outside, Jolene isn't quite what she seems like on the inside. All her life, Jolene was always told what she liked and disliked and was constantly controlled, never knowing what it was like to feel something for herself. What Jolene doesn't know, is that she might not be the only person to feel this way. Jolene's long time crush, Cameron Dallas, is the most popular boy in school and every girls Prince Charming. However, Cameron might start to see he has more in common with awkward Jolene, then the popular best friend Molly his friends are pushing him towards. But Jolene can't even notice Cameron's feelings when a funny, quirky, talented boy transferred from his school in Canada to Riverside changing Jolene forever. Shawn Mendes was independent and had always known what he wanted from day one. Once joining Riverside Academy Shawn falls head first for Jolene. But when Shawn and Jolene meet, will sparks fly? Will Jolene notice Cameron's signs? and who will she fall for? Cameron or Shawn? Read to find out!