Chapter 13

Matt and I sat and ate in comfortable silence, though he never let go of my hand. My wolf was practicaly purring at the contact and I wasn't exaclty unhappy with it. After I'd cleaned the dishes Matt and I sat on the sofa in our front room, he tried to pull me onto his lap but I knew that i wouldn't be able to think propelry with him that close to me so I sat at the other end of the sofa and brought my legs up and rested my chin on them, making sure we had no contact what so ever.

"So what happens now?" I looked to Matt, avoiding his bare chest because that would be a major distraction.

"Well normally what is expected is for you to come back with me to my home where you can finish human and wolf education. Though because of my responsibilities and the responsibilities you will gain after our mating ceremony there is something else." He turned to face me taking my hand again and gently pulling my body until I was practicly on his lap.

"What?" He suddenly looked guilty, which couldn't be a good sign.

"Well you have to attend extra lessons." I raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of lessons?" The guilty look returned making him resemble a lost puppy which didn't help me keep the suspiscous look on my face.

"Royalty lessons I suppose you could call them. They won't be that bad I promise, my mother will be teaching you most of the time, teaching you from her own experience." He stroked palm with his thumb, rubbing small soothing circles, I don't think he even noticed the affect they had on my body I was turning to mush at the small gesture which made giving a coherent reply difficult to say the least.

"What is it that I need to be taught?" He smiled faintly, glad that I hadn't kicked up a fuss at my reluctance to be royalty.

"Believe me if I knew I'd be teaching you myself, believe me when I say the thought of you being away from me for a few hours every day is a tourturous one and I've barley known you four hours." I bit my lip at his words, the truth was I felt the same I wasn't looking forward to being apart from him this evening and that would only be one night. I sighed, I was growing attached, this was harder than I expected it to be. I lent on his shoulder and he stroked my hair gently, he knew exactly how to calm me down, at this point I was so relaxed that I didn't notice my parents car arrive on out drive or my father opening the door. I was only aware of someone else in the house when I was suddenly ripped away from Matt's grasp and pushed behind a large body.

**************

Hey guys I'm really sorry for the length and lack of updates. My internet keeps crashing I promise to update whenever its working but it only works for minutes at a time so I'm only uploading small sections.

Please comment, message fan all that jazz

will update as soon as possible

xx