Chapter 6

The moment my mate left the stage I was out of my seat following her until I caught her scent. My eyes closed in bliss the moment it hit my nose. If she smelt this amazing I was dying to find out what she tasted like. I tracked her scent with my eyes closed using my other senses to prevent me crashing into anything. As the smell became more concentrated my eyes flickered open to reveal my mate with another guy. He picked her up and swung her round and a feral growl escaped my throat at the sight of MY mate with another guy.I could feel my eyes changing colour and my wolf snarling in the back of my mind demanding to be released so that he could claim his territory and show all the males that she was HIS and nobody else had the right to touch her. Just before my wolf took over a different scent hit my nose. I realised that he was her brother. I instantly pushed my wolf to the back of my mind concentrating on not making a moron of myself by attacking my mate's brother probably making her hate me in the process.

I was broken out of my thoughts by something crashing into me. Her eyes locked with mine and I felt my mind begin to fog over with lust. The rest of the world faded out of existence and all I could her was my wolf howling in the back of my mind. I didn't realise that she had stopped looking at me until she began apologising for bashing into me but before I could tell her that I didn't mind a man called for her and she walked away leaving a strange feeling in my chest, my wolf was aching to go after his mate but my human side was telling me to back of and think of a way to woo my mate, she would be like all the other girls except this time I would actually mean what I said and have the intention of her marrying me and carrying my pups not having just the idea of a quick lay.

I walked over to Luke and Harry who had an arm wrapped around a girl.

"Hey guys." I nodded to the girl on harry's arm but she was to busy staring itno his eyes to notice me. Luke gave me a look and I chuckled.

"Have you seen anybody yet?" Luke raised his eyebrows to make sure that I knew he was talking about my mate. I just smirked and gestured my head slightly to where she sat with another girl. I had kept tabs on her whilst she spoke with her parents and the elders making sure I knew where she was the entire time. "Which one?" Luke's voice had an edge to it he almost sounded jealous.

"The one with long blonde hair and sexy silver eyes." I could see Luke relax and the girl with snapped out of her trance to listen into our conversation.

"Hey I'm Katie. Did you just say that Lilly was your mate?" She twisted away from Harry grabbing his hand in hers, always staying in contact with him.

"Lilly? Is that her name?" I smirked again hot name for a hot girl. Katie just smiled pecked Harry on the cheek before running over to the Lilly and the girl that sat next to her. I looked to Harry that was staring after his mate wistfully. Though she wasn't gone long she quickly ran back to us before grabbing Harry and dragging him over to where the girls were sitting. He pleaded with his eyes for us to follow him. It was the excuse I was waiting for and quickly followed.

After we were introduced I could barley pay attention to anything that happened. As we played a game I was suprised to find that I answered all the questions with out zoning out whilst staring intently at Lilly like some ind of stalker. The only question that pushed through the fog that was clouding my brain made me smirk:

"Do you think Lilly is your mate?"  Lilly spat her water everywhere, her cheeks turning bright red but all I could do was smirk.

"Yes"  Lilly stood up and I looked at her in confusion. She wasn't going to leave was she? I was afraid that I had said something that would scare her off and quickly scanned through all of my answers in my head but none of them seemed worrying to me. Maybe she was worried that I was royalty though as the strongest femme-wolf shouldn't she of assumed that she would be mated to the strongest male wolves which all happen to be royalty.