Chapter 4

I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry that it took this long to post :( please forgive mexxx so to make it up intead if droning on with excuses I have made the next few chapters in matt's pov and btw it is from the begining so try not to get confusedx it confuses me cause I'm blonde (no offense to other blondes) :D okay on with the story!!!!!!!!!

Matt's P.O.V (from the begining)

I yawned loudly as I walked through the kitchen my parents had left yesterday with my sisters so it was only me and the guys left to get to Navada on our own. Luke was sitting in the kitchen drinking milk out ofthe cartoon whilst Harry was in the shower I could hear his untuneful singing from here. I shook my head ad laughed quietly smacking luke on the side of the head and stealing the milk off of him. I grinned as he scowled at me chuckling to myself before taking the bowl of cereal I had just made upstairs. I quickly got dressed after I had eaten and ran downstairs to see luke and Harry putting all our stuff in the. There wasn't much of it because it was only the three of us and we where only going to be tree for about two days before we ame back, with or without a mate. I quickly climbed into the front of the at and drove down the driveway getting onto the highway and speeding towards my future.

It took quicker than I expected to get to Nevada. The car ride was kinda quiet cause we where all so nervous about tommorrow. I was most worried about the way my mate would react when she found out about me being a royal and the fact that my father was dying. I was scared that I wouldn't find a mate and instead of spending the rest of my dad's life with him I would be off around the world searching for a mate. I sighed loudly and drove into the hotels car park not paying attetion to the guys or my bags on the way to our room. I took a quick shower before throwing myself on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to luke poking my head with a spoon. I glared at him as he and Harry rolled around on the floor on hysterics. I rolled my eyes and chucke on some nice clothes before leaving the room and heading to the car. I waited for a still laughing Luke and Harry to climb into the car before speeding towards te highschool this..... meeting was being held at. We walked up towards the hall/gym thing that this was being held at I nodded towards my parents and the elders before heading towards the biggest of the four thrones at the back of the room. Luke and Harry sat infront of me as my second and third and the alphas' sons of the other continents sat beside me europe and Asia on one side with oceaiana sat next to Europe. As the American alpha-to-be my mate and i would be in charge of both north and south America. I sighed and closed my eyes waiting. To say I was nervous was a major understatment. Unlike girls guys waited for this moment there whole life. I guess you would probably think it would be the reverse but a male wolf spends it's life waiting and searching. For it's perfect match and mine never let's me forget it. It was really quite stressful. This was the second time I had been to a mating meeting and I doubted that I could get over the disapointment of not finding her again let alone my wolf. I opened my eyes after I heard people go silent and footsteps on the stage. I opened my eyes to see a women with small amounts if power rolling off of her. 

"okay the last group has arrived so please keep some of your attention towards them and try to be polite." I rolled my eyes and looked towards the stage I felt defeat until the most beautiful person in the world walked onto the stage.