Chapter 11

hey guys updates are going to be rare for a while i'm sorry my laptop i broken i've sent it off to be repaired but it might not be back for a few weeks I promise that once I get it back I will update as much as possible again but until then I can only do it when I've got access to a computer at the moment I'm on my best friend's mac so I'm writting this from memory because all my saved files are on my laptop so if it's short i'm sorry.

-------------------------

Pain and pleasure surged through my body spreading from my shoulder like wild fire. My back arched off the sofa and I untangled my arms from around his neck. My hands grabbed the material of the sofa as i tried to catch my breathe from what I was experiencing. It was like nothing i'd ever felt before I couldn't decide whether I liked it or not it wasn't that it wasn't painful- it was excruciatingly so, but for every part of my body that was aching in pain another was burning in pleasure and it was mixing together and driving me insane. 

Matt pulled away from my neck before licking the wound healing the moon shaped bite mark that was beginning to scare; altering my skin and my scent. I pushed Matt away and sat up pulling down my shirt over the skin he'd exposed when he was touching my stomach. I ran my hand through my hair pulling at it slightly; I always did it when I was stressed. I stood up from the sofa and began pacing back and forth. Matt sat and watched me pace back and forth looking beyond confused at my reaction.

"Are you allowed to do that?" I asked finally standing still long enough for Matt to pull me down next to him on the sofa.

"Allowed to do what?" he looked so confused it was sweet. I gestured to my newly acquired bite mark but all he did was laugh. "Your my mate of course I'm allowed to mark you, your mine and now every male wolf will know it." He smirked as he ran his finger over the crescent shaped bite on my shoulder making me shudder in pleasure. I grabbed his hand pulling it away from my mark before my thoughts changed from the marking to our mating.

"But what about the whole royal mating ceremony thing? I thought you had to wait?" All Matt did was smile and stroke my hair.

"The mating ceremony is like a human wedding except part of it is in wolf form and we run with the pack; leading them for the first time because after the ceremony I will take over from my father as Alpha of our pack and all of our territory. It's really just for show, as royalty we have to show the world that we are in an unbreakable union. That mark on your shoulder is just to ward off everyone before I can complete our mating and claim you as my own because that is one thing, as a royal I'm not allowed to do mate you until the ceremony otherwise we probably wouldn't be talking right no, well at least not about this." His smirk made me blush and bite my lip- i always did when I was nervous or stressed. 

"I think I should go." I stood up and stepped away from him so that he couldn't pull me back down next to him. I was starting to freak myself out; I wasn't prepared for a mate let alone a royal one! I'd always been greatful that I had an older brother to take over the pack so that I had no great resposibility, I wasn;t a people person. Other than the children in my pack that I occasionaly baby sat when thier parents were meeting with my father I had never cared for anything in my life so how was I supposed to take over as Luna of not only one pack but Luna of the Lunas. I suddenly felt very light headed so I turned around, ignoring Matt's protests, and walked out of the door heading out of the hall and almost running out of the school and to my car. 

I could hear Matt calling for me to stop and walking after me, his pace increasing in an attempt to catch me. I ran full out to my car climbing in and locking the doors as quickly as I could. I turned the engine on and put the car in gear about to pull out of my spot before Matt stood at my window. The look on his face made my heart stop. I couldn't tell if it was him or his wolf but two emotions were clear on his face. Worry, that was clear what he as worrying about however wasn't. The other thing I could read from his features was a predatory glint. That was when I'd realised my mistake I'd ran from not only a male wolf alpha wolf and one of the most powerful at that but an alpha wolf that recognised me as its mate. I gulped and reversed out of the car park. His smirk prominent on his face  as he removed his shirt and ran to the woods that surrounded our town and the school meaning he could shift and stalk me from the shadows of the trees.

What have i done?

_______________________________________________________

So once again i'm sorry for the situation and that updates will be limited. I'm sure comments, messages and everything like that would be great encouragement for me to find a computer ;) 

I would love to know your views good or bad though I'd prefer good :P I'm sorry it's not that long but I didn't have much time to write and I haven't got time to check spelling or grammar i'm sure English teacher can sense my treachery and is hunting me as we speak :P

Thanks for dealing with my issues :D

MBMxx

Oh yeah and thanks for comments on the last chapter this chapter is dedicated to fashion for commenting first. Same thing applies as normal first to comment or message me will have the next chapter dediacted to them. :)