30

Erika's POV
I wait for Grayson to come over impatiently.

He said he had some news.. it was good, and bad news.

I literally wait for a good two hours before I hear the doorbell.
I quickly answer it and he comes in with a nervous look on his face.

"Heyyyy baby." He said smiling a small smile and leaning in and pressing a small kiss to my lips.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Grayson what is it?" I asked

"Well. Ethan and I. Got offered a modeling thing .." he trails off.

"Okay. What's the bad news?" I asked him, smiling because I know he had modeled before but this I am guessing was somewhat different otherwise he wouldn't be so nervous to tell me.

"Um. Well it involves.. traveling. And I mean like .. for a little while." He said playing with the drawstring on his pants.

"What?" I asked feeling myself getting sad.

"Yeah.." he said looking down.
"Well your taking the opportunity right?" I asked, knowing that he was going to.

"I don't want to just leave you." He said sighing.

"Grayson I will be here when you get back.." I said
"But what if your not? What if when I get back your not? Or what if your moved on and dating some new dude with a motorcycle and better hair than me?" He asked

"Grayson I am not king to leave you for some dude with a motorcycle. And I seriously doubt he would have better hair than you." I said and he sighs and rubs his hands over his faces as he walked in a small circle.

"I have to go with Ethan. Ethan is going and I can't just make him do it alone." He said looking at me sadly.

"Grayson. It's okay." I said grabbing his hands gently.

"How are you not sad we aren't going to be seeing eachother daily?" He asked me.

"Oh no my heart is fucking crushed right now. But I'm not going to be the reason you don't go." I said hugging him.

He sighs.
"Your gonna be the one dumping me for some cute Hispanic girl with a nicer ass than me." I said sadly.

"No baby I don't want anyone else's ass. Or anyone else. I love you a lot and I can't imagine anyone more perfect." He said squeezing my ass making me giggle a little.

"Stop this is serious" I said looking up at him and he leans down and kisses me gently.

"So am I. We aren't breaking up okay?" He said and I nodded.

"Okay." I replied sighing, knowing this is gonna be hard for us.
"It's only like 6 months I think." He said and I sigh again.

"That's still a long time Gray" I said.

"Well Atleast you can see my sexy pictures." He said smirking
"Obviously, your gonna post them on everything most likely." I said chuckling.

"Oh those too." He said and my jaw dropped as I smiled a little and hit his chest.

"I mean that's only if your gonna be sending some sexy pictures my way of course." He said and I rolled my eyes at him while smiling.

"I dunno maybe." I replied shrugging and he smirks

"That's totally a yes." He said smiling as leans into my neck and kisses it gently, me giggling at his cuteness
"Shut up." I said smiling and pushing his face away

"Grayson are you sure we shouldn't just like.. Take a break from eachother while your gone?" I asked him quietly, hugging him tightly now.

"I don't want to." He replied and I look up to see his pouty sad face on.

I peck his lips and then sigh nodding.

He grabs his phone and takes a picture of me hugging him and then I hear him typing and then he sighs and hugs me tighter.

"I'll visit you when I can though" He said and I nodded.

He leans my head up and kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his neck slowly and after a few minutes he pulls away and looks sad.

"When do you have to leave?" I asked him.

"In a few days.." He trailed off and I nodded.

"Well we will make the best of it then" I said and he smiles a little and nods.

"I love you." He said with a little frown on his face now.

"I love you more Gray" I said and peck his lips again.

He chuckles a little.

"Thats what you think" He said squeezing my butt gently and I giggle and hug him again.

OMFG THIS IS HORRIBLE FML I HATED THIS END BUT DON'T HATE ME GUYS I ALREADY DO BC THIS SUCKS.

I might go back and fix it later, prolly will, so yah but NEW STORIES COMING SOON.

Follow me if you haven't and be prepared for something... Different. ;)