21

Erika's POV
A week later

Everyone ended up talking me into going back to school and not giving up so can you guess where I am right now?

Yeah.

Thats right.

This hell hole.

And all fucking day I have been getting questions about Grayson.

"Ric just ignore it" Bree said as a few girls started to walk up to me.

"You know. Grayson could do soo much better" Some blonde chick says while I chuckled at her.

"I bet he could" I agreed with her.

"Yeah I don't know why he's with someone so.. Trashy" She said and I shrugged.

"Maybe he likes Trashy" I replied.

"Or maybe he just feels sorry for you.. Because.. Who else would wanna date someone who has slept around so much with all of her older brothers friends?" She asked pissing me off.

"Oh so who would YOU recommend him being with?" I asked standing up as Bree is eyeing me.

"Me obviously.. He needs someone skinnier.. And prettier... And someone that has more to give him" She said and I chuckled and stepped closer.

"What makes you think he wants your scrawny little ass?" I asked clenching my fist.

"Maybe he is sick of all the fat he has to deal with with you" She said and I couldn't help myself.

I punched her.

"OH SHIT" Bree says loudly standing up.

The girl's behind her all start freaking out but she regains her composure and goes to hit me back but I just start hitting her.

"Erika" Bree says, trying to pull me away.

"Let me fucking beat the bitch" I said trying to keep hitting her but Bree picks me up and walks backwards away from her.

She sets me down and I turn around, running straight into the principal.

"Erika." He said with his arms crossed.

Yeahhhhh... We know eachother fairly well.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"My office. Now." He said and I grabbed my bag and stomped away.

I wait outside his office for about ten minutes before he comes up.

"Enter" He said and I walk in behind him.

I sit in the chair and he sighs.

"What was it this time? That caused you to beat up a girl within the first week of school?" He asked me.

"She was talking a bunch of bs about my personal life, and my boyfriend" I replied.