10

Erika's POV 

I wake up, cuddling with Grayson.

I check the time from my phone, seeing it is 11. 

I send my sister a text.

Me: Yo Mya I borrowed your car last night bc my friend was drunk and asked me for a ride and so I am with him rn  sorry

Mya: Its cool I didn't have plans today.

I sigh in relief and Grayson cuddles more into me, small snores escaping his lips here and there, but nothing too loud and annoying. It wasn't even a constant thing just something here and there.

I know he is going to have a headache when he wakes up so I am just going to let him sleep for as long as he wants to.

I turn back to face him and wrap my arms around his neck, snuggling my face in between my arms and his neck.

I close my eyes and find myself falling back to sleep.

Grayson's POV

I wake up with Erika in bed with me.

Last night was a big fuzz to me.

Yes.

Fuzz.

Because I vaguely remember anything but what I do was all fuzzy.

God I was annoying last night.

WOW MY HEAD HURTS LIKE HELL.

Fuck.

I close my eyes again, burying my face into Erika's neck and she moves a little also in her sleep, her leg looping over my legs and her face more into my neck.

Shes too cute.

I pull her closer, if that was even possible, by her waist.

Suddenly, I hear loud banging and the door swings open.

I groan and look up to see Ethan banging two pans together.

Erika groans too burying her face into the crook of my neck.

"sHHHH" I said trying to get him to be quiet, for my head was throbbing and Erika was sleeping.

"Get the hell out" I said and Ethan chuckles and hits the pans together once more before walking out, Slamming the door.

I groaned as my head hurt so bad.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to her, my hand on her back as we were still cuddling.

"Its okay." She whispered back.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me quietly still.

"My head hurts. But I think I am good." I replied and she nods.

"I should go soon" She said,.

"Please not yet" I whined a little, holding her tighter to me.

"Okay" She whispered.

We stayed cuddled up together for a while. My headache growing and dying down, and growing.

"Ughhhhhhh" I groaned sitting up.

"I will be back in a minute" I said and she nods.

I get up and go to the bathroom and grab some ibuprofen.

I take two out and walk out of the bathroom and out of my room, to the kitchen making me some milk because I like milk so why not?

I take the pills and drink the rest of my milk before going back to my room.

I crawl back into the bed with Erika, laying my head on her chest this time.

She wraps her arms around me and played with my hair gently.

"I'm sorry for anything bad I did last night" I told her.

"Do you remember last night?" She asked me.

"Ummmm.. I remember.. Wanting to dance with you.. And calling you to come pick me up.. and .. running away from you.. and then when we got back to the apartment and asking you to stay with me." I told her honestly.

"Oh" She said.

"Did it get worse?" I asked 

"It did" She said and I chuckled a little.

"I'm sorry." I said .

"Its fine." She replied and I smiled a little.

"I really wish you woulda taken advantage of me while I was drunk" I said smirking, to see her response.

I feel a hit on the back of my head and a small giggle escaped her lips.

I wanted to be upset at her for hitting me in my head while I have a headache but it was expected and I don't think I can get mad at her...

"I wouldn't do that.." She said

"Only when your sober" She finished and I looked up at her, a small smile on my face.