29

Grayson's POV
5 months Later

"Grayson Your a fucking LIAR I saw you." Erika yells at me as she pushes her hair out of her face angrily.

Shes so hot when shes mad.

"Rik I didn't do it. You weren't exactly close so maybe you just took a glance and saw Ethan" I said grabbing her hands.

She looks up at me, giving me an angry look.

"Why would I be with any girl but you Erika?" I asked raising my eyebrows and she looks down.

"Maybe because your getting tired of me?" She said, keeping her eyes on the ground.

"I'm not getting tired of you.." I replied chuckling.

"Then why were you with her?" She asked me in her sad voice as she looks up at me.

"I wasn't. I have been home. All day long.." I tell her rubbing her arms.

She lets out a sigh, a pout staying on her face after.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead.

"Promise it wasn't you?" She asked me looking up.

"Babe Do you really think I got dressed, or took a shower to go out today?" I asked her and she squinched up her face.

"Yeah. Your right.. Speaking of which.. You should uh.. Go take a shower" She said patting my bare chest as she backed up.

I laughed lightly.

"Your should come with me." I said smirking and she rolls her eyes while smiling.

"Gray" She whines.

I bite my lip and couldn't help the sexual thoughts going through my mind.

"Please?" I asked her, pulling her closer and rubbing my hands down to her butt.

She looks down, noticing my boner and lets out a small laugh.

"Alright" She agreed making me get excited as we haven't done anything for a good week and my body is craving hers right now.

YEAH WHATEVER ITS ONLY BEEN A WEEK BUT I AM A HORMONAL TEENAGE BOY OKAY

I walk her to the bathroom and we walk in.

I shut the door and press her against it..

I connect my lips with hers, my hand sliding towards her neck.

I wrap my hand around the back of her neck, entangling my fingers gently enter her hair.

She pulls my body closer before slowly sliding her hands up my torso.

I break the kiss and move my hands down to her shirt and pull it over her head quickly.

Her chest is revealed to me, her bra covering quite a bit of her obviously.