26

Erika's POV
A month later

"Will y'all please come to the stupid party with me? Bree wants me to go but I am NOT going alone. She will ditch me." I exclaimed to the boys.

"We will barely know anyone there Rik its stupid for us to go" Ethan said.

"Yes but. You could like.. Find a fuck buddy or maybe even a future girlfriend. Who knows??" I said trying to reason with him.

"I'll go. I gotta keep an eye on you.. Make sure no guys lay a finger on you." Grayson said.

"Except me of course" He said with a cute little smile.

I rolled my eyes at his cuteness.

"Fine I'll go. Maybe I'll find a girl" He said shrugging, finally agreeing.

"YES" I exclaimed excitedly.

"GO GET READY" I said loudly, shooing them out of my home.

"Pick me up in 3 hours." I said and kissed Grayson's cheek before shutting the door.

I hear a knock on the door.

I open it confused.

"ERIKA." They exclaimed.

"What?" I asked

"Your trying to make us walk home, without our phone, wallets, and shoes. Because we can't exactly drive the car if the keys are inside" Ethan said pointing through the door.

"Ohhh Sorry guys. Get your stuff. THEN LEAVE AND GO GET READY" I said and they walked in and got their things Gray pecked my lips and they left.

I decide to start getting ready now.

I mean yes there is three hours BUT STILL.

I go to the bathroom and start the shower.

I get in a few minutes later, once I was naked and music was playing from my phone, and take my time shaving, washing my body, and washing my hair.

After a good 45 minutes atleast, I get out and dry off, wrapping the towel around me. I lotion up my body, along with putting on deodorant.

I blow dry my hair and then straighten it.

I then do my makeup, being concealer, powder, bronzer, eyebrows, eyeliner and mascara, and then some lip balm.

I did do a little extra today.

I go back into my room and put on a pair of underwear and a matching bra before picking out a pair of highwaisted shorts and a black v-neck crop top that showed some cleavage.

I'm not into all that dressy shit.

I check the time, seeing that they will be back to pick me up in about 30 to 45 minutes.

I put on my no show socks and then wait to put on my black vans.

I grab my phone and scroll through my social medias, seeing a lot of stuff about Grayson and I, as usual.