Sleepover Surprises

****************************************************Chapter 3***************************************************

             As we talk I keep getting the feeling of being watched.  At first I shook it off as being paranoid about my father.  Only as I got closer to my house the feeling keeps getting stronger.  I also can’t place if the feeling is good or bad.  Though the only person I can think of that would be watching me or want to watch me is my father.  I try to distract myself by listening to Evie, but the hairs on the back of my neck continue to stand up.  I just can’t ignore the feeling and look around but I see nobody around.  Right as I truly begin to feel antsy , we reach Evie’s house and say goodbye.

            I continue to walk to my house at a quickened pass until I reach my porch.  Once I reach the door I feel relief flood through me knowing I’m home.  Still I wish I knew if the feeling of being watched was real or just in my head.  Right as I’m about to walk inside I look one more time and again see nothing out of the normal.  I walk in, shut the door and slide down the wall to catch my breath.

**********************************************************************************************************************

                                                                    Chapter 4

             I just need to relax there is nobody there.  I take a few breaths and reach up to lock my door.  I plan to head upstairs and order something to eat.  I could definitely use some sleep after today.   I turn around...   “AHHHHH…  Damn it don’t sneak up on me! What are you guys doing here?”  How did Evie and Mike get in my house?  How the hell did they beat me here, I just dropped her off at her house?

               “Sorry Raven, we didn’t mean to scare you.  Once I got home me and Mike ran through the woods to get here and hang out.”  Evie said all of this while I’m frozen in place with my hand over my heart and the other reaching for the door knob.  “Evie it's fine but just don’t stand there waiting for me to turn around.  Give me a heads up at least.”  Once I finally calmed down and Mike stopped snickering, we sat down and relaxed.  This basically consisted of us sitting around watching movies and talking about today.  Which turned out to be Evie asking me question after question about my day and what I thought of everyone.

              “Raven I was wondering how you’re doing?  Plus what had you freaking  out  during lunch?”  This coming from Mike shocked me, he usually hates being serious.  “Um…  I really don’t know what caused me to freak out, it was strange I felt fine at first.  I mean yeah I did feel a little nervous walking into the cafeteria and meeting new people, but other then that I was fine.  I don’t know, I didn’t start to feel anxious until I met Xavier and Xander.  It could just be due to them being Alphas and me sensing their power and strength.”  After saying this both of them shared a look that I couldn’t comprehend.  What I could read on their faces was a mixture of shock and excitement.  I have no idea what they could be thinking.

              It was a few hours later that I heard a knock on my door and I got up to answer.  When I open the door I’m shocked to find Eric and Nik.  “So what brings you gentlemen to my door at this hour?”  I try to look serious but by the twitching of their lips I know that I’ve failed.  “Well madam we thought we could keep you entertained this lovely evening.”  This had me laughing as Nikolai took on a posh accent.  Eric soon added, “Besides this is where we figured Evie brought Mike after they ran off the moment she got home.”  I nodded my head and gestured them to come in.

             The three of us continued to walk into the living room where we had the pleasant sight of Evie and Mike playing tonsil hockey.  Can I just say EWW.  Luckily  I didn’t have to say anything, Eric beat me to it.  “Eww guys, so gross I don’t need to see my sister and her mate going at it. Thanks.”  This had them separating so fast that Evie fell off the couch.  I walked over to Evie and looked down at her, “Were you guys just waiting for me to leave the room for you two to go at it.  You guys do know that there are spare bedrooms for that.”  This had Nik and Mike laughing, Eric fake gagging, Evie blushing and I was just smirking away at her discomfort.  Since  usually  I'm  the  butt of the joke.