Attraction to Blue Eyes

********************************Chapter 1************************************

When I finally figured out where we were, my heart rate began to increase. Not because everyone was staring at me. Not because I was nervous, but because as I look around I see only WereBears. Which is when I put together the looks from Evie and why she was nervous every time we talked about the school, I was the only Human at this school.

The only thought running through my mind was, I’m gonna Kill Evie.

*****************************************************************************

Chapter 2: Attraction to Blue Eyes

“Soo... I’m gonna go and find Mike... Cya.” Right as Evie says this she runs off leaving me at the front gates, alone. I try to keep an eye on her to see where our group is, but the crowds are too big and lose sight of her.

“Ok Raven just breathe, you’ll find them soon.” I muttered, I am completely freaking out inside. I don’t like being alone, surrounded by people, especially new people who at the moment are staring straight at me. “This is going to be a long day.” I whispered. I better start searching for everyone I don’t want to be late for school and I definitely don’t want to be alone anymore.

The gods must have misunderstood what I said cause right as I looked down I bumped into someone. Now of course I’m praying that it’s somebody from our group or anyone I know at that. Obviously I am wrong, it happens to be a group of girls that I’ve never seen before. For some reason all of them are glaring at me, well except the head girl she seems to be smirking at me, why I have no clue. So as I’m too nervous to talk or even walk away, I’m just standing there staring, which makes the posse which is what they seem laugh and the leader to smile bigger.

“Well are you gonna say anything? Can you even talk?” The leader begins to laugh which causes her posse to crack up. I on the other hand just roll my eyes and try to walk around them. Next thing I know, I’m being pulled back and the lead bitch looks pissed. “Listen you little nobody, I’m in charge here, ok? So when I say something you listen, you got that!” I can’t believe she really thinks she can boss me around, she doesn’t scare me in the least. I have been through hell and back and she doesn’t compare at all. Even though I know it isn’t smart I just can’t help myself in replying with, “You said your in charge right? Wow you look very feminine for a guy and isn’t there suppose to be two of you?”

“What are you...”

“Cause last time I checked the leaders were twin Alpha males, and you are neither male nor a twin. So you were saying about being in charge.” After this I just gave her an innocent look while her face started to turn red with rage. “Why you little bitch, how dare you talk to me like that. I’ll have to show you some manners.” Which to prove her point she raised her hand to slap me I presume, but as her arm started to descend a tan hand reached out and stopped her.

“I wouldn’t do that Angie if you know what’s good for you.” This was said by Evie who suddenly appeared next to me. “Wow Evie, I knew you were stupid, but I would have thought you would be smart enough to stay away from nobodys like her... OW!! Do you mind!” Her last statement was enunciated by her trying to pull her wrist out of Mike’s hold, which had tightened when she insulted both me and Evie. “I’ll let go, but if you ever think about hurting Raven, I’ll make you sorry you got that Angelica? That applies to all of yous as well, you touch her, you deal with me.” Mike directed this statement to her posse and I never saw him look so menacing before.

“Come on Raven, we’re all over here by the front steps.” With this Evie and Mike got on both sides of me and guided me to the front of the school. As we were walking I looked around at the parking lot which is when I realised I’m not the only human, just the only one that isn’t mated yet. Mated is just another way of saying that they are mates to were-bears. Mates is just another term for soul mates for were-bears, their mates can be either human or were-bear. Basically, fate doesn’t care about human laws or morals, it definitely doesn’t care about mixing of species. All fate cares about is true love - soulmates. Now I feel even more like an outsider, I’m neither a werebear nor mated to anyone.