The Ever Restless Day

**********************************Chapter 5***********************************

Dreaming :

         "Daddy please Stop!!! Please ! I don't want to !" SLAP!! "Shut up! You're worse than your pathetic mother!" I continue to sob and hope that it ends soon. "Will you be quiet! Stop crying now or so help me you'll regret it."

      Even though I knew he was telling the truth I couldn't stop. I tried I truly, Truly tried. I just couldn't stop, it hurt... It always hurts. He was never gentle why couldn't he ever be gentle or just not do anything like this. "That's it, turn over! You're gonna get what's coming to you.

     He didn't give me a chance to move he just threw me around. I could take the belt when he used it on my back. I could even take the knife, or any sharp implement he decided to use on me that day.

  What I can't ever take and will never be able to get use to is his cigarettes. As I was laying on my stomach, I heard a noise I never want to hear... The CLICK CLICK of his lighter. Then I heard his inhale of breath and felt the exhale on the back of my neck. I tried to brace myself... And then... I felt it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Unknown P.O.V :

       Ahh, her scream is music to my ears. I took a breath as if I were pulling her fear into my lungs. I hold my breath and I swear it gives me strength. I can feel it course through my body reaching every crevice. I hold it just a little bit longer and revel in her fear. When I finally exhale, I just remember she'll be mine. Oh yes, she'll be mine shortly

"Soon she'll be screaming because of me."

*********************************************************************************

Chapter 6 : The Ever Restless Day

        Walking out of the door I take my time locking the door. It's then that I'm filled with a sense of dread going to school today. After I woke up from my nightmare last night I couldn't go back to sleep and I just stayed in bed staring at the ceiling. I didn't want to deal with anyone today. Especially not immature high school students. I don't even think I can handle my friends right now. Which is why I'm walking to school and not getting a ride. I just wanted a few minutes to compose myself.

      Of course, after that thought passes through my head a car just happens to slow down on the street. I think nothing of it at first, but then it comes to a complete stop next to me. I froze in place, different scenarios start to pop into my head. Mainly scenarios involving my father... I'm unable to move a muscle to scared that they could be true.

      It isn't until they roll down the window that I see it's Xander and Xavier. I have mixed feelings seeing them in the car. At first I'm relieved because that means it's not my dad. Then again, I just wanted to be alone so I could sort out my feelings. Maybe I should have skipped today, but then Evie would have freaked out. I realized that I'm staring at them and acting like a freak. Way to go Raven, Make them think you're weirder than you already are.