Chapter Thirteen // Ice Skating

Sin: Jafar!
Sin: do you have time today? Because I have a day off today so I can come pick you up for our date if you want!
Cutie: Hello Sin, and yes, I do have time today
Cutie: 1:30 is probably best for me though, is that okay with you?
Sin: yes! It's perfect!
Sin: I'll come pick you up at 1:30 c:
Sin: wait, I need your address
Cutie: [ADRESS SENT]
Sin: okay! Thank you :D
Sin: I'm so excited
Cutie: I'm excited too
Sin: really?
Cutie: yes, I haven't ever been on a date before
Cutie: mostly because when I was younger I wasn't to fond of other people
Sin: so I'll be the first person to take you on a date?!
Cutie: yes, Sinbad
Sin: then I'll have to make this the best date you'll ever be on
Cutie: I'm looking forward to it
Sin: :)
Sin: I have a little more work to do so I'll be there soon :D
- - -
Jafar was currently sitting on the couch bundled up in his red scarf, his black puffball hat, a thick black sweater and combat boots, oh, and also black skinny jeans.

He fidgeted with his hands, its was currently 1:17, Jafar mentally slapped himself for getting ready so early.

Jafar huffed and threaded his fingers through Cherry's spotted fur. Occasionally giving her scratches and kisses.

As minutes ticked by Jafar become more and more agitated. He was getting hot because of the stupid scarf and hat so he loosened the scarf.

Then he just took it off fully, he didn't need it for today anyways.

Jafar nearly screamed when he heard a knock on his door. He calmed his breathing and then got up with a barking Cherry already ahead of him.

"Cherry! Calm down!" Jafar chided.

Jafar slipped his phone into his pocket and then opened the door a crack and peeked out.

Sinbad noticed him and smiled warmly, Jafar turned a brilliant shade of red.

The flustered man opened the door a little more and tried to slip through crack. Cherry nudged his legs, eventually sticking her whole head between Jafar's thighs.

Jafar yelped and clamped his legs down around Cherry's neck, not enough to hurt but enough to make her stay where she is.

Sinbad was currently doubling over in laughter.

"Cherry! Get back inside!" Jafar hissed. He bent over and pushed on her snout, forcing her to back up. Jafar slipped out the door and shut it closed. He then locked it with his key.

Jafar turned around with an angry huff and glowered up at Sinbad.

Sinbad just have him a lazy smile. "So, you wanna get going?"

"Sure." Jafar mumbled.

Jafar stuck close to Sinbad's side as they walked down the street towards the nearest ice skating rink.

As they entered the building, Jafar kept playing with his fingers. Sinbad would occasionally glance down at Jafar while fidgeting and think:  cute.

"Hey Jafar, what's your shoe size?"

The question startled Jafar a bit and he looked up at Sinbad. "I think a six." he replied.

Sinbad hummed and nodded he then walked up to the counter with Jafar trailing behind.

As Sinbad payed for the skates he handed Jafar's skates to him and made his way over to a bench.

Jafar sat down next to Sinbad and side eyed his skates. "Uh, Sin, do you think you could help me with putting on my skates?" he asked.

Sinbad perked up at the chance to help Jafar. "Sure!" Sinbad kneeled down in front of Jafar, Sinbad already had his skates on so he was a bit wobbly.

Jafar's face heated up a bit as he felt Sinbad slip on his skates and tie them securely.

Sinbad stood up and held his hand out for Jafar, Jafar took Sinbad's hand and stood up. Jafar wiggled his toes and rolled his ankles a bit to make them snug.

Jafar looked up at Sinbad and smiled. Sinbad smiled back with a whole lot more broadness.

Sinbad walked towards the edge of the skating rink, before he stepped on the ice he looked back at Jafar who was slowly making his way towards Sin.

Sinbad laughed under his breath, he then stepped onto the ice. He turned around and waited for Jafar. In no time Jafar was in front a Sinbad.

Jafar had a look like he was slightly constipated. Sinbad steadied Jafar when he stepped out onto the ice.

Sinbad held onto Jafar's elbows while Jafar held onto Sinbad's biceps. Jafar's face was aflame.

I'm touching his biceps, I'm touching his biceps, I'm touching his biceps, I'm touching his bic- Oh MY GOD Jafar shut up.

Jafar looked like he just saw a ghost when Sinbad started to smoothly skate backwards. "What the fuck."

"Hmm?" Sinbad questioned.

"How the hell are you skating backwards?" Jafar practically seethed.

Sinbad was slightly taken aback. "Oh, uh, practice?" he supplied.

Jafar's face scrunched up into disgust, he made an angered noise. Sinbad was worrying about what he did wrong.

Sinbad was about to open his mouth to ask what was wrong, but then his legs flew out from under him and fell back onto the ice with a thud.

Jafar tripped over Sinbad's legs and landed heavily on Sinbad. They both made distressed sounds, mostly Sinbad though.

"Ah, I'm sorry Sin!" Jafar apologized while he scrambled back onto his knees. Sinbad replied with a low groan while sitting up.

Sinbad smiled but winced. "I'm okay Jafar, it was my fault. I tripped."

Jafar's brows furrowed while he stared at Sinbad. "You're right, it's your fault."

Sinbad squawked in protest. He stood up with a pout and helped Jafar up.

Sinbad then continued to try and teach Jafar to skate properly for the rest of the date. There were a few times Jafar was close to blowing up and stabbing Sinbad with his skates but he laid off.

As the date ended they made their way to Jafar's apartment. Jafar took out his key and and unlocked the door.  Before he opened it he turned around and grabbed Sinbad by the collar of his coat.

He yanked Sinbad down to his own height and kissed him on the cheek quickly, he then whispered a 'I had fun, thank you' before swinging his door open and dashing inside, slamming it closed behind him.

Sinbad stood there frozen in shock while touching his cheek that Jafar kissed. It felt warm and tingly.

Sinbad slowly came to his senses. His face split into a grin.