Chapter Eleven // Meeting

Jafar walked slowly down the sidewalk, bundled up in an oversized sweater and a winter coat, a thick red scarf and a black puffball hat.

He was sipping on his frozen hot chocolate (he's obsessed), getting some weird stares from some people because who drinks a cold drink in the middle of winter?

Jafar, that's who.

As Jafar rounded a corner, he runs smack into something hard. He stumbles back, nearly falling but saved by large hands.

Jafar blinked in surprise and looked up to meet stunning gold eyes.

I'm so gay.

Jafar had to take a couple of moments of staring before he figured out who it was.

Sinbad.

Jafar could feel his face heat up uncomfortably while he glanced around, looking for an escape route. He stared up at an ecstatic looking Sinbad and waited for him to calm down.

"I can't believe it! Jafar! I'm so happy!" he babbled. "Oh my god! You're even cuter in real life, look at you! Your freckles! Amazing! Exquisite!" Sinbad suddenly turned serious which worried Jafar, he was about to ask what was wrong before-

"You're so small."

Jafar's eyebrow twitches upward in annoyance. His face turned blank while he stared up at the giant idiot.

Jafar then kicked the back of Sinbad's knees, causing him to buckle and land face first into a snow-ice pile.

Jafar sniffed haughtily and stalked off down the street.

He ignored the cries of apology and kept walking, angrily sipping his drink.

"No, wait, Jafar! I'm sorry!" Sinbad yells, arm outstretched. He's so dramatic.

Jafar sent a withering glare Sinbad'd way, which sent the bigger into a stupor for a second, but he gained his composer quickly.

"Can we take a selfie?" Sinbad asked.

"What."

"Can we take a selfie?" He repeated.

"Why?"

"So I can remember my first time meeting you of course!" Sinbad crows in delight.

That was pretty cut- no Jafar, your gay is showing.

"Sure." Jafar grumbled.

"Yay!"

Sinbad walked closer to Jafar while taking his phone out and clicking the camera.

He positioned himself behind Jafar, resting his chin on the smaller man's shoulder.

Sinbad extended the arm that had his phone out in front of their faces.

"Cheese!"

Sinbad had a huge grin plastered onto his face while Jafar simply gave the camera a deadpan stare with a peace sign.

"We look great!" Sinbad said.

Jafar just sighed in response.

Sinbad's phone suddenly buzzed, which almost made him drop it.

Sinbad checked to see who was texting him before his face fell.

"Ugh! I have to go back to work." Sinbad whined.

"You better hurry up then." Jafar said.

"But I don't want to do work.."

Jafar cocked an eyebrow at Sinbad, "You better do your work. If you don't I'll kill you." He finished.

Sinbad was about to complain again before he was struck with realization. He could make another deal!

"Only if I get to take you out on a date!" He grinned.

Jafar almost spat out his drink, but he saved it. Can't go wasting it.

"What?!"

"A date! I want to take you out on a date."

Jafar felt the tips of his ears burn along with his neck and face. His mind was racing.

Jafar thought it over for a moment. Sinbad was actually really nice, and he knew how to respect boundaries, he was also very caring? And overall he was just actually amazing. Oh, and also, Jafar kind of had a crush on him.

"S-Sure." Jafar stuttered out.

Sinbad looked mildly surprised, again, he didn't expect Jafar to actually accept his offer.

"Really?"

Jafar gave Sinbad a look. "What? You asked me on it, didn't you?!"

"I mean, yes! But I didn't expect you to accept!" Sinbad wailed defensively.

Jafar visibly bristled. Sinbad caught on to what was about to happen and stepped in.

"Never mind! I have to go now! I'll text you the details later!" Sinbad laughs heartily.

"Wha-"

"Bye Jafar!" Sinbad winked.

Wait.

Sinbad winked.

At Jafar.

Jafar nearly died of embarrassment and dragged himself back to his apartment.