Chapter Seven // Sindria

Cutie: wait, Sin, are you even in Collage?
Sin: ah, no! I am not
Sin: I actually own a company ;)
Cutie: you own a what now
Sin: a company
Cutie: what the hell
Cutie: why didn't I know this before?
Sin: you never asked until now :D
Cutie: I could murder you
Sin: but you can't :)
Cutie: it breaks my heart that you're right
Cutie: but what company do you own??
Sin: (what heart)
Cutie: (I would love to see you choke on your own blood)
Sin: aHA ANYWAYS
Sin: BACK TO MY COMPANY THAT I OWN
Sin: I own Sindria! :D
Cutie: wh a
Cutie: THATS WHY YOU LOOKED SO FAMILIAR
Cutie: I THOUGHT I JUST SAW YOU IN A MAGAZINE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE A PART TIME MODLE(??)
Sin: ahaaA
Sin: yeah no, I own Sindria
Cutie: you named your company after yourself
Sin: well yes
Cutie: whatt he fuck
Sin: oh my god did I break you?
Cutie: nO
Cutie: but why where you even in a club?? don't you have a reputation to uphold??????
Sin: what
Cutie: when you first texted me it was something about hooking up with someone that you met at a club???
Sin: oh! Me and my coworkers where celebrating!
Sin: ('∀')
Cutie: that emoticon made you look pure
Cutie: but you are nothing but
Sin: ;(
Sin: I'm gonna call you
Cutie: don't do that
Cutie: no
Sin: :)
Cutie: NO
----
Jafar was currently sitting on his kitchen counter eating strawberries straight out of their container. He also had his speaker blasting MCR. He couldn't understand a majority of it but it sounded sick. (Is he using that word correctly?)

Sinbad didn't need to hear that, or know that.

So when Sinbad said that he was going to call Jafar, Jafar nearly dropped his strawberries.

Jafar scrambled to pause his music but he didn't make it in time, his phone was already ringing.

I mean, he could just decline? But, he wanted to hang up on Sinbad. Because that was a sudden urge.

So Jafar snatched up his phone roughly and answered the call, he held the phone up to his ear while the other hand was occupied with balancing his strawberries.

He heard Sinbad gasp on the other end, "Jafar! Is that My Chemical Romance I hear?!" he squawked.

"NO." Jafar snapped. His strawberries were tipping, fuck.

"But I can clearly hear it! You have great taste in music, I see," Jafar could here the smirk in Sinbad's voice.

"Fuckfuckfuckshitno, don't fa-!" Jafar smashed the "end call" button and let his phone drop to the floor with a clatter.

His previous strawberries were going to fall, he couldn't waste them. They were too good and sweet to die a horrible death by free falling.

After Jafar's crisis, he was now swallowed whole in embarrassment from the phone call.

What was wrong with him?

-- Meanwhile --

Sinbad stared at his phone with a mixed look of confusion and amusement. His phone beeps.

"Why must our phone calls always end in disaster?" Sinbad says solemnly.