Another day, another year

"Aww, isn't she the cutest?" Maria said smiling at the doctor. The doctor smiled back, but it was a worried smile. "Um, Miss Vinera, we have some bad news. We examined your child and found that she has a rare disease. It is so rare, that no one has created a name for it." The doctor explained.
"What- what will happen to her?"  Maria started to cry.
" Each day that comes by, she will age a year. She will last less than a year" Maria was bawling her eyes out. This was her first baby.

Hello, my name is Macey. I am 3 years old. You may not believe me, but I was born 3 days ago. We won't bother with birthdays, well, because I have them everyday. You may think I'm lucky, but no. I don't even get to live a year. I had preschool today. The teacher asked us things like 'When were you born?'. Everyone laughed when I said I was born last week. But I explained it to them, they said they believed me, but honestly, I don't think they do. We did something I wanted to do after school. Everyone was talking about some kind of resteraunt. So we went there for dinner. The next day, I was four. I grew 6 inches, and everyone was shocked to see me, because I looked older. I had my first day of primary tomorrow. Or next year, I don't even know what to call it. After preschool we went to get our self-portraits done. It was pretty awesome seeing a drawing of myself. Its hanging up on my wall now.

~How was it? Should I write more? Or is it less worthy than a straw? If I get 5 votes, I'll carry on writing.

-Siobhan B~