Chapter 6: Doug?

I am so sorry for the lack of updates! I'm guilty! No excuse!

As I look closer to this figure, I realise.

"Doug!" I yell out.

"Come here boy!" I yelled and patted my lap three times.

He came to me sat by me, (and slobbered all over me too).

I rubbed the top of his head which made his fur scruffy.

>>>>>TIME SKIP<<<<<<

It has been three days/years since I've had shelter.

Luckily, when I had decided to "run away" I packed some food. And water, and money. So I'm quite glad.

I see a little building sort of thing far ahead. I sprint towards it because I'm urging for a proper meal (and a pee).

I tie Doug around a nearby pole and head inside. "Good mornin' ma'am." The man at the counter says.

A woman (probably about twenty, which is technically my age) rushed over to me.

"You look terrible!" She said in her most likely texan accent.

Uhh.... thanks? I thought, but decided to keep it in my thoughts.

She rushed me over to the bathrooms, and handed me some fresh clothing.

"You can freshen up here. And don't hesitate to use the showers dear."

She said to me with a smile.

I used the showers, and changed into the new clothing. It was a nice (probably new) red tartan shirt, and dark blue skinny jeans.

I came out into the bar/shoppy thing as i dried my hair with their towel.

"Does it fit alright?" The woman asks.

"Yes, thank you." I said, smiling.

"It's no problem."

"Now... tell me a bit about yourself."

I told her I was born in Colorado, and yes, I told her about my disease, and how I ran away from home comfort for love, although he didn't love me back because he just wants to go around hitting on other girls, and how that lead me... well here.

"Well... that's... that's very unfortunate dear." The man said to me in sympothy.

"Well my name is Bea, and that's Jim." She said.

"Nice to meet yous'. I'm Macey. Thank you so much, but I think I might start heading off." I said to them.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay in one of our rooms?" Bea asked me.

"Thank you for the offer, but you've already done enough for me." I said.

"We insist." Jim said.

"If I get lost, you are the first place to be for me." I said as I smiled and waved.

Hello! Wow I realised I haven't updated for eight weeks! Geez guys, really sorry. I have been really focused on my game fanfictions and creepypastas I completely forgot aboit ADAY!! Oops! There will be another few chapters before the end and yes, there will be a sequel.