Chapter 1: First 'year' of school

I was five. I was five days old, and five years old. I know, it's confusing being a girl like me.

You know the thing your mother will always say to you, how you're 'growing up too fast'? Well, I am growing up too fast. Waaay too fast. In a week, I'm twelve. Twelve.

Everyone at school said I'm spoilt. "Well, you are pretty lucky to live longer than I will." I said to everyone while bursting into tears. I need to cherish life. Because I'm not going to be getting alot of it.

It was average today. But whenever school finishes, we do something exciting. Today we went to a Hawaiian resteraunt and we danced and had a real load of fun.

        NEXT DAY (year)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six. Time really does fly.

There isn't really anything exciting about school. No friends, just... another year. Year 2 of school.

We went on a ropes course, and I've noticed I love adreneline and heights.

And we got a puppy. He's really cute. He's a Saint Bernard, we got him from the rescue shelter, and he is pretty big. For 2 years old, yep. He's bigger than me. In a week, I'm a teenager. I would get all of the hormones and everything in a week. Yay....

So.... how was it? It's not that good at the moment, only really because the character is six. Yeah... so I was sort of thinking I should just not do this series, even after the 5 votes. But.... I ended up continuing because everyone was saying how I should update, so cheers everyone, I hope it turns out well, I already have ideas for when it's like the end of the story. This isn't going to be a series by the way.

Also... I wanna know when you guys add any of my stories to your library, just message me something like "I added Stranger to my library". Talking about Stranger.... 512 reads? OMG

And also... I got a review on this, its Chapter 25 on 'The Help' by OvercomeSummer. So read it please :)
And if you ask...
You might get your book reviewed aswell. ;)

One last thing....

I need a wee bit of help on 'Brothers Story' Just check my account and then 'My stories' Please help!

I think I've said what I've needed to say.

Cheers, xx

Siobhan B