~Chapter 8~

I wonder if I could shake the constant worry that plagued my heart daily and nightly as well. Was it  all pointless or was there some meaning to it all? I didn't want to think to deeply for I'd trap myself in a sea of thoughts that would only add to the worry. All I know is I want you with me forever.

Part 8~
(LILLIAN POV)

   After school ended I was invited to hang out with Chan Young, Bo Na, Eun Sang, and Kim Tan. I had refused their offer and told them it was because I needed to do some homework. The honest part is that I really didn't need to do the homework, but I just didn't feel like going out. Sure I needed to relax a little and go sight see since I had been here, but I didn't have the intense feeling to do so. I couldn't clear my head well enough as I walked back to the hotel either. Where was Young Do? Usually he'd be annoying me, or following me back. He wasn't even invading my room when I got back. I knew it was wrong of me to worry about my tormenter, but he was still human nonetheless. I worried about him all the way up until I couldn't take it anymore. I groaned and took out my phone to do the unbelievable...I sent him a text message.

_To 바보-Hey idiot

I waited for him to text back, but he hadn't done it fast enough. I sighed and settled down to watch some TV. Just as the show was getting to it's good part, my phone buzzed. I quickly grabbed it to see a reply from Young Do.

_Where are you? Are you texting me because you're in some sort of danger...or was it because you missed your oppa? ;)

I groaned and rolled my eyes before sending a reply.

_Missed you? What are you, stupid? I was just wondering where you were. Things were too peaceful here.

And just like that, he sent me another reply.

_So you did miss me? Don't worry, oppa isn't too far away so you don't have to miss me so much.

_SHUT UP YOUNG DO.

_What are you doing now? Never mind, don't answer because I don't care. Listen, I attached the address for a place nearby. Meet me there in 5 minutes. Dress warm.

_What?

   But he never replied again. I groaned and decided to comply with his wishes after much thought. I slipped some comfortable clothes on and put on some plain shoes. Then I headed out the door and to the elevator. While riding to the first floor, I checked out the address and looked up directions. Surprisingly, it wasn't too far away. I did have to get a taxi, but the ride was fairly short. By the time I had arrived, Young Do was pulling up on his motorbike. He took the helmet off and ushered for me to join him inside. The place was not a fancy restaurant but it was in fact a restaurant all the same. So I complied with him and ended up sitting across from him at a small table. I turned my head to see the wall littered in writing. When I looked away and started observing the wall, Young Do left to the front counter. He soon returned with two hot containers of ramen and a marker. He slid one container of ramen in front of me, and handed me the maker. "Write something. Afterwards, put the marker down and eat." He told me bluntly. I furrowed my brows and thought of multiple things to write. Soon enough, I had the perfect idea of what to write down. I used the marker and scribbled across the wall: Choi Young Do the Pig and Lillian "Lilly" Hart the Rabbit. We will have noodle together. Afterwards I placed the marker down and smiled at him. "Why did you write that?" He asked me as I opened my ramen. "Because, that's what I felt was right. Why am I here right now again?" I asked him before digging into my noodles. "Because I wanted to have noodles and I didn't want to eat alone." He admitted with honesty. I looked up at him but he was focused on eating already. Then, as we ate, there was a fulfilling silence between us. It was peaceful, and a mutual agreement between us rather than an annoying occurrence. If things could be like this all the time between us, then I would consider it a friendship. But just as I grew comfortable, the monster arose again. "Don't get too comfortable and end up getting more noodles because all of this is on your tab." He admitted while continuing to eat. "I'm sorry...WHAT? What do you mean its on my tab?" I nearly choked on my food. I glared at him as a smile slowly made it's way across his face. "I mean you'll have to pay for it." He laughed as I threw a balled up napkin at him. "Which one of us is the rich one?!?!" I complained as he laughed. I wanted to badly to think he was just kidding around with me, but of course he wasn't.

   I ended up paying because Young Do had to do something each day that would get on my nerves. Eventually, I stood up with him to leave. When I stepped outside, the cool air hit me all at once. I crossed my arms and cleared my throat. Young Do looked at me and rolled his eyes. The he took off his coat and put it on me. "I told you to dress warm didn't I?" He scolded me. He raised an eyebrow at me and waited for response. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his bike. He forced the spare helmet on my head and pointed to the back seat. I wanted to refuse but after paying for the cab to get here, and the noodles we had, I really didn't feel like paying for the cab to get back to the rooms too. I sighed and got on the back of the bike. I held onto Young Do tightly as he whisked us away and back to the hotel. Nothing was further said between us as we went to separate rooms, but I was sure to send him a text before I closed my eyes for bed.

_Choi Young Do...Thank you. For noodles, for the ride back...thank you.