Chapter 16

Wesley felt her tense beneath him when he mentioned their families.  Silently he cursed himself as she withdrew from him.  Sighing he rolled onto his back, pulling her along until she was halfway on top of him with their legs tangled as he stroked the soft skin on her back under the loose pajama top she was wearing.

Bronwyn bit her bottom lip as she debated Wesley’s offer.  His hands were tracing the shape of her spine, making her arch her back into his hand.  Moving like that had her rub against his corded thigh and she clamped his leg between hers and increased the pressure as she rocked into his body.  Heat rose in her at he glorious feeling the friction created and she deliberately rocked again, as she moaned.  Quivering she kept up her rocking motion as the sensation slowly started building up in her, breathing became harder and she had to take deep gulps of air.  Within a short space of time the sweetly aching spot between her thighs was throbbing, numbing her mind to any other concern accept for the man beneath her and her quest to reach the pinnacle she could feel coming.

Wesley slid his hands down her back to her waist and grabbed hold of her firmly, and when she rocked against him again, he gripped her tightly, lifted his thigh up a fraction while pressing her onto him more firmly.

As Wesley’s hands and body led her along, she moaned softly as he watched her face while he matched her rocking with his own movements; nudging her with his leg so that she got the most out of every single movement she made.

“That’s it Kitten.”  He whispered into her ear, his hot breath sending shivers all over her body and when she drew a sharp breath, he captured her mouth in a kiss that sent her mind reeling among the stars.  His tongue teased and tantalized her as his strong hands pressed her lower onto his body while his leg moved rhythmically beneath her in time with her frantic rocking; edging her along as new pleasures swept her mind completely away.

He wanted to give her so much more pleasure than she was taking for herself, but Wesley didn’t want to stop her or change what she was doing.  Hell, he didn’t because he was getting a kick out of it.  But, he could certainly make it better for her, so he moved back up until he was leaning against the headboard and he freed one hand to pull some more pillows behind his back.

Their new position made it able for her to grab hold of his shoulders as she moved against him; which also increased the pressure she could use.  With his hands now free, he didn’t waste any time in running them up along the tight muscles on her belly.  He allowed his hands to linger there as he imagined it growing fuller with his child.  Then his hand travelled up higher to her sweet breasts and he let both hands be filled as he applied gentle pressure until she started rocking against him harder.  With one hand, he roughly grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her face closer to his waiting lips.  As he kissed her, he swallowed her moans, even though he was aching to hear them.  He could wait for that though, but his mate had to be taken care of right now and it turned him on so badly that she was using him like this to find her own pleasure.

She ground herself against him and the material of her pajama bottoms parted and he felt the roughness of her lace panty on his thigh.  Knowing that it would chafe her delicate skin, he ripped the pajama bottom and her panties to pieces and threw the strips of material to the side; leaving her in only her top.

Bronwyn was shocked at first, and when she felt the moisture from her centre spreading all over him it sank through the cloud of want and need into her awareness.  Panting she broke away from his lips to look down at him.

What she saw made her heart wrench.  His eyes were so golden they were practically glowing, his jaws were clenched and he looked as if he could loose control at any moment.  But hidden amongst all that animal lust, she could also see the tenderness.  She could see the love radiating from his whole face.