Chapter 11

Time stood still.  It meant absolutely nothing as he held her tightly to him.  And it was a good thing too because her legs had gone off somewhere and left her stranded here in his arms.  Not that she was bothered about it at all.  All that Bronwyn knew was that this man; this man, did things to her that she could never ever have imagined.  And so far he had only used his mouth.  What would become of her when he did more than kiss?  She moaned into his mouth when his tongue slid against hers.  The feeling it ignited making her heart hammer so loudly it felt like it would burst free from her chest any moment.

Bronwyn whimpered as he moved away from her.  Her blood was still singing in her veins, spreading a wildfire all over her body.

Wesley gazed into her eyes and then drank in the expression on her face.  The mix of emotions on her face made him want to pull her against him and to reassure her.  The confusion, wonder and want in her eyes had him going crazy in need to take care of all of those emotions at the same time.  He compromised by stroking his thumb along her swollen lip.

“God, I have been dying for your kisses for far too long Kitten.”

A small puzzled frown creased the bridge of her nose and he could not resist kissing it tenderly; soothing it away with his lips.

She heard him sigh, his breath heating her face even more and she shuddered, goose bumps rising along her neck, arms and upper body; she could even feel her breasts tingling and aching as the tips hardened.  Funny, she thought absentmindedly, that normally only happened when she was cold, not when she was hot.

Feeling his hand move all over her now bumpy skin on her neck and shoulder she shivered, the aching of her nipples making her moan.  With her eyes almost closed she saw as he looked down to follow the path his hand was traveling and when his hand caressed along her collar bone he would have to be blind not to miss the way her peaked breasts were straining against her blouse.  His growl of satisfaction vibrated through her, sending a current of something new and deliciously naughty throughout her whole body.

“Wesley …”

Bronwyn was dimly aware that she had spoken his name out loud; and she was sure he had heard the uncertainty and need in her voice.  And being the gentleman he was, he responded to her need by cupping one breast in his huge hand.  With a mind of its own her body arched into his touch, desperately needing more of his touch; so much more.

Wesley became lost in the delighted moans and gasps as his strong fingers gently massaged her breast.  Sweet merciful heavens!  If she kept on moaning like that he was going to ram her up against the wall to pin her to him so that he could use both his bloody hands.

“Fuck!”  He muttered as he did that anyway and he heard her shocked gasp as the cool wall touched the heated skin on her back.  With her securely tucked between the wall and his aching lower body he brought his other hand up so that both hands were filled with the tantalizing weight of her breasts.

Hearing her moans was no longer enough for him, he had to taste them as well, his mouth traveled up along her shoulder and neck and to the corner of her mouth.  His tongue lapped against her lips, tasting her along with her heady breaths as she moaned with every squeeze and tug on her hardened peaks.

Bronwyn moved her face so that she could fit her lips to his, but he twisted his mouth away and continued to nibble and lick at the corner of her mouth, driving her crazy.  She needed his lips, his tongue, his mouth; all of him NOW.  For too long she battled to get him to kiss her, even after she had wound her hands in his hair to keep him still.  She knew it must have hurt him quite a bit to have her tugging at his hair like that but he totally ignored that.